What is LiteForex Scam????

LiteForex does not allow you to close trades under 2 minutes. If you try to close a trade in less than 2 minutes you will get message "Not enough Rights". So I dont understand how they can delete profits for trades under 2 minutes when their own system won't allow it.

liteforex is the biggest scam!!!!!!!!!!

My withdrawal deleted liteforex.org
My profit deleted liteforex.org
My money deleted liteforex.org
My 227$ deleted liteforex.org
They are really big scam!!!

warning!!!!!

liteforex not use people!!!!

IT IS MY REAL ACCOUNT STATEMENT!!!!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3918/myrealaccountstatement.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3918/myrealaccountstatement.jpg
myrealaccountstatement.jpg

Did you get any answer from them, clarifying this matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
the first, I good use LiteForex, fast execution, very few requote, But how if your profit increase big?
Very many requote, very slow execution. When my profit increase become more 3500%, they are not fair, disturb my account to be very difficult to entry or close my potition.
I had the same kind of experience with LiteForex. Fast execution at first, then extremely bad after some months later, e.g. > 30s delay in opening and closing trades together with requoting at prices that are far from the real market rates, even in quiet times.

Withdrawing is fine though. But overall I recommend people to avoid LiteForex, as there are many other brokers who do not engage in such unscrupulous activities.

My own opinion

Well, as i know. No broker has been hailed to be perfect on all the forums i have been seeing through out the world. if some people recommend one broker today, another set of people will discourage the usage of such broker. I have been trading with liteforex for the past two years now and i have not noticed such a dubious act. I trade and i withdraw successfully.

My withdrawal deleted liteforex.org
My profit deleted liteforex.org
My money deleted liteforex.org
My 227$ deleted liteforex.org
They are really big scam!!!

Dear khurelsukh,
Your trades violated the terms of the Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure. In particular point 7.3 says:
‘Brief trades (less than 2 minutes), including lock trades may be declared invalid should it be obvious they are unlawful.’
As it is clearly seen from the file you attached your trades were canceled fully in line with this rule.

Dear khurelsukh,
Your trades violated the terms of the Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure. In particular point 7.3 says:
‘Brief trades (less than 2 minutes), including lock trades may be declared invalid should it be obvious they are unlawful.’
As it is clearly seen from the file you attached your trades were canceled fully in line with this rule.

Somebody else in here said your system automatically prevents you from closing trades in less than two minutes, is that true? If so why would you need to go back and revoke previous profits?

**** you!
liteforex is real money robber.
liteforex is dealing desk.
liteforex is trading time lock 5 minutes.
liteforex is the biggest scam.

I can only repeat once again that you violated the Agreement. You broke the rules and we reacted. Was your money stolen? No. Were you not allowed to withdraw it? No. The only thing we did – we cancelled the trades that were against the Agreement.

LiteForex does not allow you to close trades under 2 minutes. If you try to close a trade in less than 2 minutes you will get message "Not enough Rights". So I dont understand how they can delete profits for trades under 2 minutes when their own system won't allow it.

Not anymore. We have changed this several months ago. Now a trader cannot get ‘Not enough Rights’ message.

Shuvalov, you just never mind him. Don’t you see the guy is inadequate? He thinks that his hysterical cries written in red capslock make people think bad about Lite. Just ignore him, he knows that he is wrong but he has nothing to add.

Back