What is really going on here!

forxme

Private, 1st Class
I can't say this is true. But I think Forex Peace Army should explain there selves. I personally think they have some good information, but this makes me wonder. www.forexpeacearmyscam.net

Our AsstMod explained about all that BS long before the new libel site you posted about was created.

ForexGen created hundreds of fake blogs full of wild accusations. The site you posted a link to just recycles the same garbage over and over again.

Read this:

The Truth about ForexPeaceArmy

Then do your own research. See if you can find one legitimate broker that claims the FPA blackmailed them. The ONLY broker I know of with a claim about this on their site is InstaForex. Naturally, InstaFraudex doesn't mention that they were advertising with the FPA at the time the scam investigation happened, or that they repeatedly failed to provide a single piece of evidence after promising to provide proof that their clients were somehow cheating.

The site was created after ForexGen went under and after the scam finding against InstaForex. Personally, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that the whole thing was created by InstaForex.

Open your eyes and look around. The FPA provides 100% free services for members. There are bad reviews for many of the advertisers and for many of the services that Felix used to run. If there's a conspiracy here, its a conspiracy to spread lies by the people posting these fake accusations.

Is the Forex Peace Army a scam?

Why do people think that the FPA needs to explain about lies told by scammers and criminals? Does a famous person own anyone an explanation when a cheap tabloid paper claims the person is really from another planet?

Here's a video by Nick B of Forex4Noobs.com. He was one of the FPA's biggest detractors for many years. Wait until 22 seconds in and you can see an overlay that shows what he thinks of us now...

[video=youtube;XWmyYDJn5P0][/video]

From total condemnation of us onder the old ForexBastards name to endorsing us now. The FPA must be doing something right.

There's something else I haven't shared before. That website you posted has been known to the FPA for awhile now. First, a "Forex Brokers Association" emailed the link to all the brokers that advertise on the FPA. This was obviously intended to scare them away. The brokers that advertise here are smart enough not to fall for a cheap trick like that.

Later, the FPA got a blackmail demand from a representative of this so-called association. He said the anti-FPA page would come down if scam findings were lifted against 3 brokers. Those were...

ForexGen, which had already been out of business for some time.
GCITrading
InstaForex

The FPA declined to remove the scam findings, but offered to work with the brokers to fix the issues for the traders. This happened near the end of September, 2011. The Forex Broker Alliance never wrote back. Not long after, the FPA was hit by a very heavy denial of service attack. Since October 2011, the FPA has been under nearly continuous denial of service attacks.

The site you see is paid for by money that comes from one or more scam brokers. The money paid to criminal hackers comes from one or more scam brokers. Scam brokers make large amounts of money by robbing their clients. They want the FPA to stop telling the truth and will do anything to make this happen.

The broker or brokers behind the denial of service attack have spent a lot of money. They've spend more money than it would take to pay the money owed to the traders that lead to the original scam finding. They won't pay those traders, since they know that it would only be a matter of time until more traders file enough complaints for there to be a new scam finding.

Go here...

Companies that the FPA Scam Investigations Committee has investigated and blacklisted

See how many of the companies are out of business. Some went under because the regulators shut them down. The rest either failed or changed their names because too many people found out the truth about them.

Neither blackmail, legal threats, nor cyber attacks will keep the FPA from its appointed task. That task is protecting traders.

I am proud to have contributed to the FPAs efforts to expose scam companies.

Does anyone still think that there's something about the FPA that needs to be explained?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your site appears to be Up and Up. Actually you have a really well formatted site. And good information. I haven't had a problem with your site. Actually I wasn't aware of the problem traders have with Forex Brokers until I read it on your site. Glad to know that! You do have some weird names, can't be real names. If they are they are indeed weird. But so are a lot of other people. There is indeed a lot of negative information about your site, Yahoo has some negative comments. But anyhow, I don't say it's true, I asked if you would explain the situation and you did! I won't go into searching the internet about all the news about FPA negative or good. I will continue to use your site. Like I said I have found the Forex studies very interesting and that is what I us it for.

Only have been involved with Forex and the site for a short time, I think it is fair to say that people are very quick to judge and are also quite suspicious of anything. Just read the broker reviews to have this opinion supported!

This of course goes back to a history of issues with the whole trading dilemma that basically people have to lose money for others to make money. If you spend too much time reading what many different people say, you will end up getting a headache because of conflicting reports. People also blame poor trading decisions on a broker, software, and websites when it was their own fault the majority of the time. The modern world does not like to take responsibility foe its own mistakes.

One thing to say about this site is that you are not being outright told to do something and you can make any choice you want. I feel quite comfortable here and do not see why I would need to feel worried about FPAs position.

One thing to say about this site is that you are not being outright told to do something and you can make any choice you want. That's for sure. Got to be careful with those brokers. I don't know what to think of it all! If people or organizations are saying bad things about this site they are indeed trying to hurt this site. Guess they had better watch there selves. Once a Trader always a Trader!

yes i also found many of those links. The body responsible could have done a better job. all the links have a similarity that suggests they are from same source.
check out some u tube vids, good for a laugh. especially one by david lv. i dont know what his story is, but he is an angry man.
to me, i get info and learning from this site. i cant understand how it could be a scam as i pay nothing, and evaluate all info.
its good to keep your eyes open and make your own trading call.
another thread (on FF i think) by "james16" gets alot of accusations too. the thread and other threads suggesting its a scam are very long, and i dont have time to assess.
there will always be people who say its a scam cos they lost money following advice i guess.
all these scam threads have their place and we should be glad people are evaluating what they read, but it really does bloody well muddle the waters, which is a ***** when trying to learn all the stuff we need to know in order to become efficient traders

Back