What is really going on here!

to me, i get info and learning from this site. i cant understand how it could be a scam as i pay nothing, and evaluate all info.
its good to keep your eyes open and make your own trading call.
yes, if you learn for free, then there is nothing wrong. traders should be critical of all that they see or read.

yes, if you learn for free, then there is nothing wrong. traders should be critical of all that they see or read.

This is exactly what i never understood with the "scam" tag... no one coaxed me to the site with promises of riches and fortune, i came here on my own accord, and so far i've been able to glean "knowledge" that i can take with a pinch of salt or use extensively, it's up to me to decide.

the scam tag probably came from some scammers who frequent places like these, or use the ForexPeaceArmy name for their personal gains. these stuff happens a lot

the scam tag probably came from some scammers who frequent places like these, or use the ForexPeaceArmy name for their personal gains. these stuff happens a lot

yeah i guess it's easy for something to get lost in the ether or whatever, but surely all people would need to do is visit the site and see it's a free forum that actually wants to HELP people (the name gives it away haha) not scam them.

It's a standard tactic of scammers - they try to ruin the credibility of anyone who tells the truth about them.

Back