• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

What is the best forex strategy for beginners?

They never suffered any loss because they left losing trades open until those trades came back into profit.

Hello Pharaoh
This is exactly the logic of Smalfi.

This can work some of the time, but can also result in a margin call if the market moves too far against those open trades

Could be true, but our strategy was designed for avoid margin call. We need a fairly good amount of capital to trade with Smalfi without any risk.
Backtesting our strategy it worked since many years without any margin call.

Look at the yellow line undeneath the red line on those charts. Also note the 68.91% drawdown number. The system does appear to be making a profit, but it is taking very large risks to do so.

It is not a "very large risk", it is a calculated risk; and the account has endured it very well. :)

I'm happy to watch the trades, but the hold and pray method can get you into trouble sometimes. If you get on the wrong side of a major trend shift and refuse to take a loss, Mr. Margin will be calling you sooner or later.

I'm happy to watch the trades, but the hold and pray method can get you into trouble sometimes. If you get on the wrong side of a major trend shift and refuse to take a loss, Mr. Margin will be calling you sooner or later.
Mr.Margin doesn't call us, and we explain why in the training course. There are few things that you can do to avoid the Margin Call. But this is only in a very worst situation. Very worst situation that - till now - never happened.
You have to understand that EURUSD price is very important for the economy of Europe and America, and none of the two economies can afford to go too low or too high! Even if the price falls below the minimum or above the maximum historic prices, with Smalfi you would be covered and safe in both those situations.

Good day Mr.gabryfdl
a question: the topic of the thread is: What is the best forex strategy for beginners?
Could you explain why you feel that your approach is the best for newbie?

Good day Mr.gabryfdl
a question: the topic of the thread is: What is the best forex strategy for beginners?

Because Smalfi is a strategy tested and proven for many years and simplified to allows the newbie trader to put only the recommended trades without asking why!

In fact entering trades at a certain prices, with certain take profits, with a certain lots-size, following particular rules, allow the the trader (also if inexperienced) to apply a proper strategy without realizing it.

The theory comes to us after practice, and this allows everyone to understand - step by step - the logic of Smalfi.
For this reason we rely only on the one-to-one coaching.

I think traders would be wise to learn basic risk management independently before embarking on any type of trading, not matter how "guaranteed" the results are claimed to be.

Good day Mr.gabryfdl

Here some interviews (in Italian and English) that can show you that our strategy fits perfectly both pro traders and newbies...
Global Forex Forum ? View topic - Describe your experience with the Smalfi Method
and
Global Forex Forum ? View topic - Racconta la tua esperienza con il Metodo Smalfi

I have a very simple test for anyone who claims to have a guaranteed method of making profits:

Please provide the investor password to an account with an opening balance of at least $1000 that has traded this method for at least 6 months.

If this is provided, then the method can be examined to see if it's profitable, risky, etc. If there are only excuses, then the person is just looking to make money by selling you their product.

Back