What is the best way to keep track of the market?

Whatever the indicators you are currently using for your strategy there will be more than likely already be a custom indicators made that is exactly the same but has alerts built in
we have the same observation. it is very likely that there are many custom indicators out there, but most of them would not have built-in alerts.

You should follow the charts everytime you have by Internet and Indicators also the good way for you to keep track the market.

If you see an oppurtunity to trade, please make a Pending Order as Buy/Sell Limit/Stop. It would help you a lot.

we have the same observation. it is very likely that there are many custom indicators out there, but most of them would not have built-in alerts.

One of the main reason indicators are customized it to add alerts!

You can get many hundreds 100 % FREE indicators on the market that give SMS as well as electronic mail status updates so it’s possible to test engines like google to choose the guage having TEXT MESSAGE, message tell you ought to easy use in the system-strategy, for people with very little fulfillment you could possibly pay someone to help to make precisely what you're looking for or possibly help make your personal when you're inside the fully understand .In this way , you can keep track of the market .

What do you do when you recognized a trading opportunity that is about to happen?

What is the best way to keep track of the market until the trade opportunity comes?

Drawing lines or highlights on certain parts of the charts are helpful to watch any upcoming trades, depending on your strategy. You can also insert texts on your chart as a reminder that there is a potential setup on that particular pair, or setting alerts on your platform so that when the price reaches certain level, you can do what's necessary.

Additionally, you can always set a pending order on a level that you wish to enter based on your strategy criteria.

I always print chart ( if it is H1 or more trade) and check on my smartphone every hour :)
it works for me well !!!

I nearly spend 2 - 4 hours on weekend for analysis purpose. Normally I draw supply & resistance levels manually and identify chart patterns on higher time frames. This guide me throughout the weekend.

I nearly spend 2 - 4 hours on weekend for analysis purpose. Normally I draw supply & resistance levels manually and identify chart patterns on higher time frames. This guide me throughout the weekend.

Your comments always look practical and useful. What could I do even if I get alerts but I am busy with something and trading is not my profession! Thats why I said your comment is practical.

Good job

Back