What is the big mistake?

Jeff Martinez

Recruit
One of the greatest mistakes I see starting traders make over and over, is changing trading strategies again and again. On the off chance that you are utilizing a coherent, good judgment trading technique like my value activity strategy, you have to truly learn it and ace it before you do whatever else. On the off chance that you bounce from technique to strategy since you think you'll locate some "Holy Grail" trading procedure, you are just working on false expectation and being strange, and you will lose money.

One of the greatest mistakes I see starting traders make over and over, is changing trading strategies again and again. On the off chance that you are utilizing a coherent, good judgment trading technique like my value activity strategy, you have to truly learn it and ace it before you do whatever else. On the off chance that you bounce from technique to strategy since you think you'll locate some "Holy Grail" trading procedure, you are just working on false expectation and being strange, and you will lose money.
Few mistakes as below mentioned,
Lack of knowledge,
less time spent on Demo,
lack knowledge of Market,
Greediness,
Trade more to cover the loss
And
The Most important, Using bonus without reading terms and conditions :(

I think that the search for your strategy is necessary. Someone finds a profitable strategy a little faster, someone later. Sometimes it takes years to perfect the strategy, this is the experience.
The biggest mistake in fact is the excess of risk.

Search any strategy that you understand easily because difficulties are hurdles . If you find right way of trading you can develop simple strategies . Actual thing is to manage account and grow it if you are successful in this task it shows you need not to follow other peoples strategy. There is no perfect strategy your experience make your trading near to perfect.

Search any strategy that you understand easily because difficulties are hurdles . If you find right way of trading you can develop simple strategies . Actual thing is to manage account and grow it if you are successful in this task it shows you need not to follow other peoples strategy. There is no perfect strategy your experience make your trading near to perfect.

A lot of traders spend some time going through different strategies before they find the one they think is the most appropriate for them. I think there's nothing wrong with that, as long as one tests said strategies thoroughly on a demo account before impleneting them on a live account.

A lot of traders spend some time going through different strategies before they find the one they think is the most appropriate for them. I think there's nothing wrong with that, as long as one tests said strategies thoroughly on a demo account before impleneting them on a live account.
Yeah, exactly. Trades also do wrong when they try to repeat someone else's trade or trade in someone else's analytics.

Yeah, exactly. Trades also do wrong when they try to repeat someone else's trade or trade in someone else's analytics.

If the other person's analysis is correct the trade won't go wrong. However, it's not a very good idea to copy someone blindly without actually understanding the logic of their assessment.

There are many mistakes being done by us while we trading i.e some time placing order just little analysis over the market we should first observe the markets trend and keep eye on news factors that will help us to make right entry and exit.

There's no holy grail and a lot of traders understand that. Well, you can call a sound trading startegy that gets you good and stable profit a grail) But you also shouldn't believe in strategies that give you stable monthly income of 90%.

Back