What is the big mistake?

we al do small or big mistakes in trading. If we are aware of these mistakes we can improve it next time. My early big mistake was hurry in trading and less patience. With time I learn this thing , Now I wait for proper time when I can handle my positions easily. remain calm as well as do trading in limits.

One big mistake is to understand forex an easy business When we enter to this field then know many things count to make earning from forex. Just investment is not enough , you have to learn many more tips and tricks as well as practice to win from market.

Regarding mistakes, I think there are rarely big mistakes, people usually make a series of small mistakes that, unfortunately, compound each other and lead to difficult consequences.

If I count the mistake that novice traders are frequently repeating are many:

1. Most of the new traders usually do hurry in trading and they often lack perseverance, so changes their strategy frequently.

2. Provide less time in learning, spend little time with demo trading accounts and don’t take demo trades seriously, thereby they often lack of proper education and expertise.

3. Don’t select brokers after all inspection, rather select brokers out of illusions created by them.

Among all these frequently making mistakes the biggest mistake is the selection of wrong broker out of illusions. Before selecting any broker must double check your choice, even the trading facilities it is providing will contribute to your trading goals or not.

If I count the mistake that novice traders are frequently repeating are many:

1. Most of the new traders usually do hurry in trading and they often lack perseverance, so changes their strategy frequently.

2. Provide less time in learning, spend little time with demo trading accounts and don’t take demo trades seriously, thereby they often lack of proper education and expertise.

3. Don’t select brokers after all inspection, rather select brokers out of illusions created by them.

Among all these frequently making mistakes the biggest mistake is the selection of wrong broker out of illusions. Before selecting any broker must double check your choice, even the trading facilities it is providing will contribute to your trading goals or not.

What are your suggestions to overcome that?

What are your suggestions to overcome that?
I think we need to learn discipline not in hurry if not yet get signal comfirmed hence we need patience to waiting if not yet ready start using real money hence using demo account is good for learning purposes because practice in demo account if seriously hence will giving valuable lesson for trader

There are many mistakes which is done usually is the lack of trading plan, use of no TP and SL. Trading should always begin with trading plan and follow it will full discipline to get the fruitful result otherwise trading may gone against us so right entry at right time should be make.

There are many mistakes which is done usually is the lack of trading plan, use of no TP and SL. Trading should always begin with trading plan and follow it will full discipline to get the fruitful result otherwise trading may gone against us so right entry at right time should be make.

Some people make mistakes even when they have a trading plan due to making impulsive decisions. I've done so in the past, unfortunately.

If you're not a pro, you're better off avoiding looking at the dynamics of your investment if you bet on the long-term growth... When I start following smth closely, I just can't resist selling when the price goes down...

Over-trading is the most pervasive and harming trading mistake among traders. As a Forex trader, you can possibly enter a trade 24 hours per day, around five and a half days a week, and this day and night compulsion to be in the market is about powerful for some individuals. To be sure, numerous traders may not know they are over-trading since it is a great degree simple mix-up to fall prey to.

Back