What is the big mistake?

The biggest mistake you can do in forex trading is that they trade in forex without knowing any sufficient knowledge about the market. They need to realize that forex trading is not for anyone. You need to spend a lot of time in understanding the basics and fundamentals of the trading process.

Because there are so many traders that getting fail in this arena, hence will become wise decision if any newbie trader they willing to spend time learning through demo account, without any experience in forex trading, almost will closely to face with failure, forex trading need good preparation before starting with real money

Trading on a demo account is vital, but some things one can only learn on a live account, in my opinion. There pressure trading on a demo account is very different from trading on a live account.

Yes we feel different type of pressure with live trading. Demo trading gives you idea to face different strict trading conditions but live atmosphere is more forcing on minds. Thinking of trading easy is a mistakes then without practice and experience expect profit also a big mistake.

There are many mistakes that traders make while trading, these include that they don't have expertise to trade, if they don't have expertise to trade in the foreign currency market, they don't know the appreciation and depreciation rate of particular currenct they are trading in.

What's the most difficult issue that you encounter in your trading guys? Please share your experience

What's the most difficult issue that you encounter in your trading guys? Please share your experience
Money management and revenge trading are two problems for me. When trades are going in loss then I start to lose my patience and things are ruined.

One of the biggest mistakes made by new traders is that they do not stay calm while trading and watch the charts all the time. You have to take a decision and then you need to stick to it as long as possible. Am I right guys?

For me the most difficult is when I do all analysis, make very good strategy where my entry and exit points are, SL and TP are in place, I open my position and then market suddenly moves to the opposite side. Should I tell you how I hate moments like this, or maybe you already know?

Back