What is the most powerful Candlestick Reversal Pattern?

Engulfing candles are great, but they only work when you find them in key areas of support and resistance. Do not trade any engulfing candle you see. Ideally only those on the daily and weekly timeframes.

So far, I have seen pin bar working great as reversal candles but you should look for 2 things when trading a pin bar.
1 - The pin bar should at crucial support or resistance level.
2 - There must be a small candle just before the pin bar candle formed.

Engulfing candles are great, but they only work when you find them in key areas of support and resistance. Do not trade any engulfing candle you see. Ideally only those on the daily and weekly timeframes.
100% agree. I don't do anything unless it is in an area of support or resistance.

So far, I have seen pin bar working great as reversal candles but you should look for 2 things when trading a pin bar.
1 - The pin bar should at crucial support or resistance level.
2 - There must be a small candle just before the pin bar candle formed.
Immersing candles are incredible, however they possibly work when you discover them in key regions of help and opposition. Try not to exchange any immersing flame you see. In a perfect world just those on the day by day and week after week time periods.

First, you need to find candle continuous or reversal pattern. I mean you have to see support and resistance after you define the zoon in trading timeframe or bigger then use the pattern such engulfing , hammer, shooting-star and more.

Back