What is the way to recover money from a broker which, though regulated by FCA, manipulated their algorithm to make investor lose? (Plus500)

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

geification

Recruit
I have been fighting to recover my money through the available legal ways from my broker but still zero success
What is the way the other recovered their money?

I have been fighting to recover my money through the available legal ways from my broker but still zero success
What is the way the other recovered their money?
Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/www.plus500.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Can you attach an account history statement here please?

Also detail how the broker allegedly scammed you.

"my question was in deneral : what is the path one to recover money from "highly regulated broker with strict rules"....I am more than convinced it is very convenient for them to hide behind the fact of being regulated and still being dishonest....so what is the legal path : chargeback?...litigation?

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/www.plus500.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
please what is is that add me because i need help with plus500 i lost all my investment to those cheat.

Someone reported you for sending PMs claiming you already recovered your money from Plus500. Yo sent them link to an obvious recover room scam site.

Spam Cat will now put you between 2 slices of bread and eat you for lunch. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back