• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

What is This?

Thanks for the question

I am not really "hawking" my trading calculator. I am just a guy who decided to get into the FOREX trading world a little over a year ago and has tried all the typical "systems, Robots, classes, coaching packages", you name it. I spent a fortune trying all those things and still never produced lasting results.

I began seeking out full time "REAL" traders to find out if it was even possible. During my journey to find answers, I discovered small pieces of methods that began to work. I developed a trading tool that I began to use, and it worked! As some people began following my successful trades I was posting on various sites, they asked if I could tell them how I was determining my trades. Then they asked if they could purchase this tool I created. Knowing how much I had "paid for my education" (in the thousands too) I realized this was a valuable tool that could help others. I began selling it for $500 to simply help me recover some of the cost I had spent paying developers to create this tool from my ideas.

Let me assure you I am not telling OR selling a Holy Grail or an INSIDERS SECRET, it is simply something that works for me.

I then had other signal providers posing as "new traders" asking me to sell it for little or nothing as they were just starting or total newbies. I was sent emails from some of my real friends from these "Posers" offering to give them their systems if they would send over my trading tool. Since then I have developed an on line version and offer it as a membership with a low monthly fee. I also have experience a consistent increase in demand for my coaching. I attribute my success to my honest approach with others.

I believe there are other very good systems, this one just works for me. If I can help others for a small investment, instead of the $6500 coaching programs I was victim to, then success can be shared by those who contact me. Not surprising those who want to criticize TimsTradingTools.com are typically those "Double your account in 30 days" guys.

I hope I have addressed your question.

Cheers! TIM

BobLigar

Like Tim, I had spent a LOT of money learning stuff, and when I heard about Tim and his Trading Calculator, myself and three of my friends sought him out to ask him to teach us how we can use it for Forex Trading. I was not disappointed. Tim is a very honest person and really a super teacher. He gives his students a lot of support and one on one help, on skype, he even do house calls.

The tool was easy to learn, and like every tools you got to learn how to apply it correctly or fine tune it to your needs. It's not just the tool that you are getting; but a friend who is very honest, committed , and concerned individual who is there to teach others like me not to be taken in and lose a lot of money if you don't know what you're doing.

Have a great trading day!

Back