What is wrong with Eclipse-Finance? - Just a SPAMVERTIZING campaign.

kevincmack

Banned
Hi! I opened last month an account with eclipse-finance.com, I traded mostly 15 minute options.... I'm very happy with this part.

When I opened, June Pierce from Eclipse-Finance called me to ask me when I'm going to start trading. I opened a $2000 account without bonus, since I don't want my funds to be tied up from bonus requirement. I insisted and told June Pierce about it. After I deposited another account manager from a signal provider (top binary signals), Valerie Waters contact me that I am qualified for the Silver package which includes a 2 session free skype signal. She sent me some information about all i needed to know and she was very helpful.
With the help of their free signals which was given by Lucy Larsen through skype I was able to increase my account to $8000. So I have a total of $10k in my account.

Now I tried to request a payout last week and until today Eclipse Finance still have not paid me.
Has anyone able to make withdrawals from them?

Get back in touch with them. If they won't process your withdrawal within another 5 business days, open a thread in Scam Alerts.

I recently opened an account with them too as it was recommended by Top Binary Signals(TBS). I talked to Jane Reid from TBS since I was very interested on their managed account service and Eclipse Finance was the broker they recommend. Let me know of any updates about your withdrawal. It will be my 2nd day of MAS trial and so far their signals has been good and they told me I will able to access my account at the end of the week. I am planning to open a 15k with them at the end of this month but now that I have read your post I will surely wait if you were able to withdraw before deciding to go ahead.

Get back in touch with them. If they won't process your withdrawal within another 5 business days, open a thread in Scam Alerts.

I will they told me to send some documents for verification. Will wait, if after a week they still won't process my withdrawal I will exactly do as what you said. thanks.

I recently opened an account with them too as it was recommended by Top Binary Signals(TBS). I talked to Jane Reid from TBS since I was very interested on their managed account service and Eclipse Finance was the broker they recommend. Let me know of any updates about your withdrawal. It will be my 2nd day of MAS trial and so far their signals has been good and they told me I will able to access my account at the end of the week. I am planning to open a 15k with them at the end of this month but now that I have read your post I will surely wait if you were able to withdraw before deciding to go ahead.

I was planning to upgrade my account too seeing they have a decent result in their signals. I talked to June Pierce yesterday and instructed me to email all the documents needed for verification then they'll process my request. I would surely hope it will only take a week to process. He told me he will update me by friday if the request has been approve. let's wait and see.

Personally, I recommend being extremely cautious with brokers that don't collect all your ID documents up front. Many bad brokers then use document requests to delay or even prevent withdrawals.

My best suggestion would be to try to get all your money out and see what happens.

Okay, so I have an update.
Personally, I recommend being extremely cautious with brokers that don't collect all your ID documents up front. Many bad brokers then use document requests to delay or even prevent withdrawals.

My best suggestion would be to try to get all your money out and see what happens.

Turns out it was kind of my fault. They did email me the list of docs to be send to them and I thought I had it all. Lacked one form and my Id copy was not hi-res enough for them (wtf?!). Anyway my withdrawal request is approved as of now, suppose to get it in 2-3 business days now.

Attention Kevincmack, Ameliabrooks, and Jstephenson01,

Please explain your relationship to each other. Also, please explain your relationship to Eclipse Finance.

None of the 3 accounts have bothered to respond. All 3 have been banned. Based in the dates and IP addresses, it is obvious that these accounts were created and centrally controlled for the sole intent of spamveritizing for Eclipse Finance, Top Binary Signal, and possibly more sites.

This is now going to the Spammers Hall of Shame.

Back