What is your favorite movie ?

Maybe "Iron man", "Real steel", "Dead race"... But I don't remember when I at last watched films, because my little princess wakes me up with the words like "Daddy, turn on the cartoons!!!"

Mute the TV and run the movie through a headphones.

If this doesn't work, put a second TV (with headphones) next to the first. Then you can watch a movie while she watches cartoons. Accidentally switching headphones may lead to unexpected improvements in the quality of each. :D

You know, Pharaoh, it's a good idea and I tried to use headphones but she wants to watch cartoons WITH daddy and not NEAR daddy . On the one hand, I'm waiting for when she got older. On the other hand, I don't want her to get old. But I can say that I'm young, because I still watch cartoons.)))

P.S. That day I tried to use headphones I found the cord from headphones near my laptop and headphones were found among my daughter's toys :( That was Beats by Dre...
That's good she hadn't saw my joypad))) yet...

Just wait until she enters the "this is my FAVORITE movie!" mode that's so common with preschoolers and kindergarteners. Then you can find out how many times in a row you can sit through the same DVD before your brain explodes.

When it will happens, I think she will watch her own TV-set alone (without me). Yeah, this weekend I watched "The wolf of Wall Street" (thnx to Salim Raheem) and "The Family (Malavita)". The wolf of Wall Street is a very interesting film. I hope, every scam broker will suffer the same fate as DiCaprio in this film. "Malavita" is not about trading but this movie i really very liked!

I would say it's all Star Wars series and the whole Hobbit and Lord of the Rings idea with that matter anyway. Can you please imagine what is going on there or not ? I do hope it's really doable by many many reasons out there. Also much more simply have no space to list them all.

But actually, it depends ion the mood. I can watch Matrix every single week, re-watching it over and over again :)

Back