• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

What is your ideal forex broker?

dynumo

Recruit
Hi Everyone!

As a bit of a noob to forex trading, I have one simple (or as complex as you like) question that I would like to know the answer of...

What is your ideal forex broker?

Thanks,

Adam :cool:

Everyone has different needs of broker. I think these are main things to consider:

- Broker reviews (FPA)
- Broker sales support
- ECN / STP
- Lowest spreads under 1 pips average on major pairs
- Fast latency to several liquidity providers
- Funding and withdrawing fees
- Do they charge fee per lot traded?

I've included a new parameter for searching of an ideal broker. The amount of cash back rebates, because you can get up to 0.6 pips or more back on every trade. You can check bestforexrebates.net

But like mercedesslr already mentioned, there are a few standard parameters.

Back