What is your risk management plan?

I fully agree with you. If you don't have too much money on your account, the best option for you is risk control. It's even safer than any stoploss!
Of course, stop loss sometimes slips, and on sharp movements it can slip very much.

I always advise the traders to work on a proper risk management plan as I also do. My risk management plan comprises of the risk to reward ratio of 1:3 in normal situations and 1:2 in high liquidity situations. Everyone has his own plan!

Managing risk is the most important and ignored aspect in trading. I mean all unsuccessful traders do not have any risk management policy. I do not risk more than 1% of my capital in a single trade. If I open more than one trade my maximum risk percentage is 2%.

My risk management plan is stick to the wise man saying: "to invest only that extent which you can afford to loose" and not more than that. Take calculated risks and move ahead with success.

Risk management planning is the most important factor and risk should be taken as well as it is afforded otherwise taking too much risk without having proper info or analysis it may lead towards loss because Forex market is full of risks. Before making entry into the market we must set take profit and stop loss with calculated risk so trading can be done easily.

Forex is one of the leading financial markets around the world where currency exchange traders are receiving the opportunities to earn profit. And now a day; a forex trader gets the chances to earn money even with the use of robot trading system. Though forex is a highly potential investment field, it possesses a great deal of competition and uncertainty. For this reason, a currency exchange trader needs to adopt proper risk management plans to hedge against the riskiness of the market.

Various pending orders, stop loss, trail stop or take profit, are now being used by the foreign currency traders now a day. Uncertain market place like forex needs good attention from the traders’ side. I use micro trading accounts along with stop loss, take profit or trail stop as I require.

I have created a rule that i will invest a fixed quantity every day. My risk management plan is the 5% rule. 5% rule means that whenever i lose 5 percent of my investment, i will pull out of the trade. In this way, i can protect my assets.

Back