What is your trading advantage?

You need to develop your own strategy for the Forex trading after learning the basics. Many traders try different things when their strategy goes wrong a couple of time but they require to stick to it as it is the best way to trade for me.

You need to develop your own strategy for the Forex trading after learning the basics. Many traders try different things when their strategy goes wrong a couple of time but they require to stick to it as it is the best way to trade for me.
Which are the general principles of devloping own trading strateg?

Yes everyone should develop his own strategy you can learn from others strategies and change it according to your trading needs because your time is different from others when you trade. One can change his own strategy then trading and analysis gives him advantages in shape of good earning.

The main principle of strategy development for me is its efficiency and cutting down the risks. I believe these are the most important components of a good strategy to take into account.

The main advantage of all the traders is the experience, that comes with time. I think if a person is free and can devote a sufficient part of his time on trading in forex, it is their main benefit.

True, I was thinking what I didn’t get and got no answer. First of all the flexible working opportunity is the greatest advantages for me. Micro investment facility helps me to get in because I was short with my capital. Scalping is the biggest opportunity for me for making money in a very short period. I think many trader will say about bonus but I really not interested in bonus because it has many terms issue.

Now my trading advantage is I have become more calm and relaxed. Earlier I was restless all the day. All the time I used to watch market to find an entry. Sleep disturbance was also there. But now there is no such things.

As this post is for the newbies, I would tell them about my experience of the market. All the newbies are welcome on this platform and I will advise you to enter the market only if you have a passion for trading. It is a risky business which requires a lot of dedication in order to cultivate some good profit.

my strongest points I think are the ability to analyse the market and selfanalysis. I always make conclusions and work on my mistakes, which enables me to control my emotions and actions.

Scalping (less than 24 hours ideally) using MACD, RSI, Stochastic and Ichimoku indicators (2 for Mean Reversion and 2 for Trend Following entries/exits).
Focus on Price action studies and knowledge about market behavior of institutional order flow in each session, market maker strategies, momentum, and volume.
The aforementioned combined with basic concepts such as support, resistance, candlestick patterns, and Elliott Wave provide a basis to receive multiple confirmations regarding the timing of trades.
Risk Management implements a scale-in and scale-out approach to Swing Trade positions (medium term time horizon).
Max open exposure 1 lot per $10,000
Max open positions 6
MAE and MFE .... study best take profit and stop loss methodology for my custom strategy.... Maximum Adverse Excursion and Maximum Favorable Excursion point the way for me to tweak these goals and to become more disciplined and precise in executing my strategy for highest profitability.

Back