What is your trading advantage?

in forex trade you can work any time any place it is the advantage.

That is mostly accurate. For me at least the place I am trading at needs to be sufficiently peaceful and quiet so I can focus on my analysis. I don't think I would feel very comfortable in a crowded, noisy cafe, for example.

There are too many scam artist selling too much crap that does not work, I learnt the hard way, I now trade with just the chart no indicators just a naked chart telling me whats happening, i spend 30 mins every evening looking at price action and placing pending orders in, The only way you will make money in forex trading is with proper money management and a trading plan that works for you, everyone trades differently and not everyone has the same mentality to trading therefore not every system will work for everyone

i can spend more time with my family due to forex.
If you are as full time trader hence i think yes you having time for your family, but some trader treat as part time business and after they go home from main job might they will came to forex and family have less time

Before you rush to answer, if you thought about answering you do not have one. Those leeches who thought this thread is about sharing ideas from others I love to disappoint you. I started this thread in order to mention something for the newbies and maybe one or two will understand.

There are plenty of great traders out there and each of them my have an advantage they worked out over years and years of hard work and trading. They have something which works great for them and allows them to achieve consistent profits. They will never share their trading advantage and they should not.

Those running around advertising and talking about their advantage and willing to share them in exchange for fees do not have one and exploit newbies lack of patience when it comes to learning how to trade. Don't waste your time and money leeching, put in the hard work and learn how to trade or keep losing your money as you approach it the wrong way.

I do not fully agree with you. . A mentor can be a good option if you get a good one. Even legendary Warren Buffett had mentor. But his mentor was Benjamin Graham, often known as the father of value investing. A Mentor is good if get a good mentor. Otherwise sefl learning is the best.

There is not a universal advantage for everyone on this market. Usually, something can be advantage to one but disadvantage to another. It should be considered.

I think the main advantage is that traders might be cold-hearted, though not that experienced. Being less emotional, they can analyse better.

One of the trader's advantages is a proper analysis before trading. You need to analyse as much as possible and to take notes of everything important after the analysis.

Back