What is your trading advantage?

i am getting good advantages from trading because time interval is flexible that why i am doing a job but i can trading any time from my free time. and getting some profit which is very helpful for me.

i am getting good advantages from trading because time interval is flexible that why i am doing a job but i can trading any time from my free time. and getting some profit which is very helpful for me.

Yes, trading in forex is flexible in time and place because it's possible to trade anytime you had time and you can trade anywhere as long as there is internet connection and device for trading (it's possible smartphone, laptop or PC). So, trading forex could be done for anyone no matter he is employee, self-employee or any other profession.

Yes, trading in forex is flexible in time and place because it's possible to trade anytime you had time and you can trade anywhere as long as there is internet connection and device for trading (it's possible smartphone, laptop or PC). So, trading forex could be done for anyone no matter he is employee, self-employee or any other profession.

This is indeed one of the biggest boon available for the traders that they can maintain their day job and still trade in the forex market until they have gained full confidence regarding their trading performance.

This is indeed one of the biggest boon available for the traders that they can maintain their day job and still trade in the forex market until they have gained full confidence regarding their trading performance.

Yes, anyone can trade in forex business because it doesn't need much time and it doesn't need much money to trade in this business. But it is not easy to gain consistent profit in here, you should make schedule about time for trading so it will be easier for you to determine time to trade without worry with another thing to do. It can be part-time business to do but you still need to determine time for trading clearly.

I believe my trading advantage is keeping it simple and being patient. I dont use indicators in my personal trading, only price action. I just have a few setups that I look for and that I wait patiently for them to appear.

Good old Brad of Forex. How many people out there are super-genius traders and also such great humanitarians? :p

But still many will buy that crap from them, this is what keeps them going. They come up with a different name, different system and different approach to scam people. It will only stop if people understand and stop buying these kinds of products.

But still many will buy that crap from them, this is what keeps them going. They come up with a different name, different system and different approach to scam people. It will only stop if people understand and stop buying these kinds of products.

So true. Far too many people are willing to jump in and buy a product (or even invest their life savings in what's an obvious managed accounts scam) the moment someone starts talking about easy profits.

So true. Far too many people are willing to jump in and buy a product (or even invest their life savings in what's an obvious managed accounts scam) the moment someone starts talking about easy profits.

And i am one of the victims for this. Before learning trading business i felt it was a hassle to learn and investment my money with so called account manager who only cheated. :( That is when i decided that i need to learn the forex trading business myself and trust no one for my money.

Forex trading give me an opportunity to earn online. I do all trading at home whenever I had time. Some times I trade just 2 days in a week. My trading advantage is that it is supporting me as a student . I am getting good earning , I use this for my personal needs. It give me confidence of self earning.

Back