What is your trading advantage?

And pray your SL doesn't get caught. :)

At times this can happen that whenever we have set Stop loss in our trades it gets hit and then the markets will move in the other direction. This is why we have to remain careful while placing our stop losses :)

There are few experienced and successful traders in the business of forex who does not like to share their successful strategy and planning but rest of the experienced traders give the better opinion and share their successful trading planning, so you can get the advantage with the help of that traders, hope you will be understand.

One adavantage forex business for me is we can trade as part time business, because forex is risky business if we don't have adequate experience and knowledge will better we have another source of income

One adavantage forex business for me is we can trade as part time business, because forex is risky business if we don't have adequate experience and knowledge will better we have another source of income

If our trading is done according to the plan then we will be able to earn some income in our trading easily and also grow our trading accounts :)

I agree with the thread starter that there are hardly any trader who is actually willing to share their trading strategy if they have made consistent gains for years together and those who really share may lack some information or skill actually required.

Yes successful people not share their secrets to to others. May be we not get full advantage if they share their strategy due to the difference of picking what they say . I am not perfect in trading even then too forex is worth full to me coz I am getting many advantages from this business.

At times this can happen that whenever we have set Stop loss in our trades it gets hit and then the markets will move in the other direction. This is why we have to remain careful while placing our stop losses :)

Still, trading without a stop loss can be risky as well. One can lose access to their account for any reason, even if it's a simple power outage and then they wouldn't be able to close their positions.

Still, trading without a stop loss can be risky as well. One can lose access to their account for any reason, even if it's a simple power outage and then they wouldn't be able to close their positions.
Actually no anyone trader they will know whether will obtained profit or loss after they open any trades, and stop loss is one feature in forex trading to manage the risk in trading, will harmful account trade without stop loss and trend market against position

Back