What is your trading advantage?

I have been using some EA in the past and what i would like to tell is that they cannot be trusted unless the results from previous trading are good :)
That is why before purchasing an EA you should first monitor its performance either on FPA, or on our website, or other websites which run tests and show results, and if you like what you see you get the EA and run your own test on a demo account. If the results are good, you go live.

My problem with EAs in general is this - they cannot predict the human element in Forex trading. Even if they give good results, and I have little doubt that there are plenty of EAs out there are that are quite efficient, you still need to be very careful when and how you're using them. One news event can cause you a lot of problems if you're using an EA and you didn't knew there were news coming out.

My problem with EAs in general is this - they cannot predict the human element in Forex trading. Even if they give good results, and I have little doubt that there are plenty of EAs out there are that are quite efficient, you still need to be very careful when and how you're using them. One news event can cause you a lot of problems if you're using an EA and you didn't knew there were news coming out.

It is true that many of the EAs cannot be relied upon as we see that traders are getting losses in their trading due to excess use of the EAs in their trades.

I can earn here smartly and get enough financial support. In other words, now a day retail traders can entering in Forex business very easily because of too many offers from different type of trading broker. In addition, traditional off line business are too much complicated and costly. That’s way, I rely on only Forex business for my financial freedom.

I can earn here smartly and get enough financial support. In other words, now a day retail traders can entering in Forex business very easily because of too many offers from different type of trading broker. In addition, traditional off line business are too much complicated and costly. That’s way, I rely on only Forex business for my financial freedom.

If we know how to do our trading then earning profits will also become much easier for us :)

Before you rush to answer, if you thought about answering you do not have one. Those leeches who thought this thread is about sharing ideas from others I love to disappoint you. I started this thread in order to mention something for the newbies and maybe one or two will understand.

There are plenty of great traders out there and each of them my have an advantage they worked out over years and years of hard work and trading. They have something which works great for them and allows them to achieve consistent profits. They will never share their trading advantage and they should not.

Those running around advertising and talking about their advantage and willing to share them in exchange for fees do not have one and exploit newbies lack of patience when it comes to learning how to trade. Don't waste your time and money leeching, put in the hard work and learn how to trade or keep losing your money as you approach it the wrong way.
My win percentage will move between 40 and 60%...right now its at 43%. My trick....always have at least a 1:2 risk/reward. I believe that's the best "trick" to have.

My win percentage will move between 40 and 60%...right now its at 43%. My trick....always have at least a 1:2 risk/reward. I believe that's the best "trick" to have.

I am having a win percentage of around 30% but then i will vary the trading volume sizes in the winning trades to counter for the trades in which i am making the loss :)

in forex trade you can work any time any place it is the advantage.
Because this reason I am treat forex as part time business only, because if only relying earning from trading, result that obtained still sometime loss, but income from forex now already making happy for me

Hey.... Its nice to have a 1:2 risk reward ratio. But some times its wish full thinking. lets say you SL is 100 pips and your TP is 200. and the price never gets there so it hits the trailing stop and you earn 100 pips. 1:1 risk reward. :)

Back