What online brokers are you guys using?

Alec_H

Recruit
I am looking for a decent broker that won't rob/scam me out of my money once i start making good money or even from the get go. I have been looking at tradersway and they have pretty good reviews and all but looking for something a little bit better. Hope you guys can help! :)

Sikandar Mirza

Recruit
I am currently using Octafx broker, as I am joined on their IB program. I am able to earn up to 15 USD from all my referrals trade per lot. But, I must put this clearly, I suggest them because they are indeed good but before you even think about what I said, I like one to try their demo or even demo contest, I think that is best way for anyone to know about the broker and about their service. Good luck.

Pharaoh

Colonel
I am currently using Octafx broker, as I am joined on their IB program. I am able to earn up to 15 USD from all my referrals trade per lot. But, I must put this clearly, I suggest them because they are indeed good but before you even think about what I said, I like one to try their demo or even demo contest, I think that is best way for anyone to know about the broker and about their service. Good luck.
Then why are you promoting what looks like an unregulated broker here:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/unforgettable-stp-experience-with-oceanic-bliss.51998