What pairs do you usually trade ?

I trade cross pairs which doesn't include JPY (since they are too volatile). There are many scalping opportunities as those crosses follow major pairs with a lag.
crosses are calculated by multiplying the main pairs with each other. therefore there is a correlation.

The Most Commonly Traded Currency Pairs in the Forex Market by Volume ; USD/CHF, EUR/GBP ; GBP/USD, AUD/CAD ; NZD/USD, GBP/CHF ; AUD/USD, GBP/JPY ; USD/JPY.

I usually trade with major currency pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD. Because those are some of the most traded currency pairs making it more liquid.

I tryna trade only majors. You know, I learned trading on them. I actually started practicing on the demo from eur/usd, gbp/usd and stuff like that. However, sometimes I seek for some nice entry points on minors and exotic ones. It helps me to catch best opportunities, you know, when you see a good pattern on the M15 timeframe on something like jpy/eur, it'd be a sin not to use it :D
Hence, guys, catch any opportunity regardless of your preferences in currency trading.

Back