What pairs do you usually trade ?

My most traded pairs are usd/gbp/eur/jpy crosses. Favouring usd/jpy and usd/gbp more as of late. But obviously its whichever pairing that presents opportunity when I'm looking to trade. Been trading alot more btc/usd these last few weeks. Decent shorts

Maybe trader less familiar with the term ring currency, this term refers to pair that consist several currencies, let say gbp,usd,jpy the ring currency is gbpusd,gbpjpy,usdjpy, trader trying to use the correlation between pair to trade

I prefer to stick to majors as they are at least more or less clear. They have high volatility and liquidity, so there are plenty of opportunities to earn profits and you can make the trading plans with the indicators which can show really much about the current situation. As for exotic pairs, there are many fundamental factors which are not transparent and unpredictable. Liquidity is very low and volatility can be extremely high, so that you can lose pretty much without any indicators.

I stick to EU and GU as I can peg DXY against them well (especially EU). I find enough opportunity in both of these generally.

USD/JPY EUR/USD FX wise .
Have in the last few months been experiencing success with BTC and funny enough Doge .
I know people view it as a memecoin but I'm quite taken with it !

USD/JPY EUR/USD FX wise .
Have in the last few months been experiencing success with BTC and funny enough Doge .
I know people view it as a memecoin but I'm quite taken with it !
Btc has been a great earner all round I think. I agree about doge and the memecoin side of things, its the same with shiba atm... but there's liquidty within them and its flowing so I too am surprisingly trading...goes against my usual approach to these markets

I also do concentrate my tradinf around trading majors. They are the most liquid and predictable assets on the forex market. However, I think that minors or some exotic pairs hide lots of profits. Another thing is the fact that before trading those pairs a trader should study them very carefully. Exotic pairs are harder to predict and analyse because fundamental factors play crucial role in determining the price moves, however, these pairs are more volatile which means that there is higher potential profit. So, I do really plan to broaden my outlook and to start studying exotic pairs and hopefully, this will imrove my trading results.

Back