What pairs do you usually trade ?

Yes indeed, trading exotic pair like EURTRY could give higher profit
but possible to margin call account sooner when making the wrong decision.
I do totally agree with you, buddy. Exotic pairs look really temting, but I guess that fundamental analysis is of utmost importance not only to take profits, but at least to break even.

I do totally agree with you, buddy. Exotic pairs look really temting, but I guess that fundamental analysis is of utmost importance not only to take profits, but at least to break even.
Yes, seems the Turkish Lira is most affected by the news when EURTRY is strongly bullish, I have read because the central bank decreases interest rate, but now I see the price sharply decline, I do not yet get update what the reason behind this decline.

I'm fond of crypto trading but when I started my way I started from FX trading. I prefered eur/gbp currency pair and actually I traded only it, beause I had a special strategy which worked for this currency pair. I was successful enough to live without any additional job, only due to trading, but the time has changed everything. When I moved on crypto I understood that it;s risky an basically nowadays I can't claim that I can live without any kind of primary job. Trading for me nowadays is just an entertainment, which bring me small amounts of money weekly. If you don't know everything about cryptocurrencies, then perhaos stay on forex.

Right now I am trading majors and mostly EURUSD but I am planning to learn minors and some exotic pairs.

I don't really have preferred pairs, I like to trade that pair that I believe will make the biggest move be it a major or a exotic pair.

Also consider money management with a reasonable stop loss to cut off the loses earlier and good luck with whatever pair you trade just be on the safe side.

Back