What pairs do you usually trade ?

Of course, EUR/ USD is also my favorite pair to trade. It is first pair that I started with seems easy to understand and trade. It is a beginning pair and most of the traders trade in it whole of their trading life even after try on other pairs. I think it is a basic pair we see in analysis and charts to find right entry in market.

Seems Eur/usd is the most pair traded among traders, if we observe correlation, there are similar movement with eurjpy, both pair usually has a positive correlation, if eurusd bullish hence eurjpy also bullish

You are like majority of traders who like EUR /USD for trading it is easiest pair that is also basic and other pairs are also associated with its movement. Then it has liquidity in market and even small investors are able to get some pips in a day when they do trading in EUR/USD. I feel something is missing until I do not see EUR/USD charts. It is satisfying for beginner traders to work with this pair.

I prefer to trade liquid pairs because I found that my bot works equally well (in terms of generating winning signals) at majors, crosses and exotic pairs but due to tight SL, performance in terms of returns is worse in pairs with high transaction costs.

That's why I trade only in liquid pairs where costs of entering and exiting trades are usually low. If want to trade using scalping then consider assets which are cheap to go in and out.

I prefer trading on Major forex pairs. I have been trading majors since a couple of years and pretty comfortable with the spreads. Exotic pairs come with alot of spreads.

Back