What pairs do you usually trade ?

I run my EA on all the majors and a fair few of the crosses. I tried a couple of exotics once, but it didn't go too well!

For manual trading I have been getting into the crypto pairs lately and loving it.

I mostly trade major pairs like EUR USD and EUR GBP as they are the most stable currency pair. I have not traded exotic pairs ever, I am planning to trade exotic pairs also.

I run my EA on all the majors and a fair few of the crosses. I tried a couple of exotics once, but it didn't go too well!

For manual trading I have been getting into the crypto pairs lately and loving it.
This sounds great! How are you finding crypto trading compared to forex in terms of difficulty?

I mostly trade major pairs like EUR USD and EUR GBP as they are the most stable currency pair. I have not traded exotic pairs ever, I am planning to trade exotic pairs also.
Exotic pairs are quite tricky to trade due to high spreads... I have seen very few traders trying their hands on exotic pairs. What strategy are you planning to use?

Exotic pairs are quite tricky to trade due to high spreads... I have seen very few traders trying their hands on exotic pairs. What strategy are you planning to use?
Yes, exotic pairs are tricky that’s why first I will do all my homework then I will trade. Currently I am focusing on Fundamental analysis, I am reading the news also about the pairs also, then I will start with understanding the chart pattern.

Back