What pairs do you usually trade ?

Any major pair crossed with the USD can be a good pick for those who are developing traders because they have good volatility as well as liquidity too. I myself look at Fiber (EURUSD) and Cable (GBPUSD) most of the times.

Mainly GBP pairs for me. I find it's best to concentrate on pairs that work well for you, rather than looking at EVERY pair.
but how do you come to learn what pairs work for you? looking back i was trying to trade every pair. now i want to settle down to just a few. do you think just the majors are the right way or like your self just 1 currency and those linked to them as in GBP pairs

US30 is my new love these days and I am scalpinh it on 1min chart as the moves on hogher time frame are way big and it needs a bigger account to trade those moves. So trading US30 on 1min chart can be done on small accounts of 500usd as well.

It is not possible to trade in every pair for a trader. He has to select a few of them in which he will do the practice of trading. I mostly trade in currencies some times I use to trade in Gold with very low risk. My mostly traded pairs are major currency pairs as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY.

I like to trade on pair with high volatility like as EURJPY, and EURUSD, sometimes interested with pair xaudusd and xagusd, but overall trading still prefer on EURJPY and EURUSD foremost trading

Back