What pairs do you usually trade ?

I trade mostly in USD becaue after doing my investigation I found out that it was much easier and simpler than having to trade in the other commodities. USD is also aceptable worldwide and has a higher value. That is why I stick to it. If you are new then it is better that you choose USD/EUR.

When I joined forex and chose a broker the main option to trade was USD. I did not change it and traied in my demo account trading in USD . I got used to it so much that I decided to just stick to it because there was not much about the others. I have been trading in USD since and I have had a good trading experience.

I trade every time when the market needs and calls me to open a position :) actually I will trade e.g. gold if I have a chance there, even if I don't like gold.

Got about 7 pairs. Gbp mainly in the quiet times but not so much recently.i feel it's best to zone in on a currency and get to know it. Otherwise you will be having to read too much news to keep up with everything

It is better to trade major pairs as they have less volatility and easy access to the market. Major pairs have low spreads too so it is profitable to trade them. The pairs I like to trade are EURUSD, EURJPY, CADUSD, etc. They are quite good for me.

Back