What system?

adelababneh

Private
dear cyclon
im really intersted in trading but i dont know how to begin could you plz guide me which platform do you use and what trading system do you use and trust ???:)

dear cyclon
im really intersted in trading but i dont know how to begin could you plz guide me which platform do you use and what trading system do you use and trust ???:)

Adel you should really post this in the Beginners forum and so should I, perhaps admin can move it for us.

Go to babypips school and try and ignore that it looks like it's for 6 year olds, and go through the whole course.

Then got to elliottwave.com and join the club which is free. Then go to their free tutorial pages and read/watch everything you can for free.

Then when you start understand it and can start to see which wave is which, (which is not easy) you can wonder how Cyclone has modified it and uses it.

Then start to wonder how Felix's news signals fit in with Elliot. Its all a lot of work and you have many hours of study ahead.

Go to the review page links at the top here in red and read the reviews of various brokers/dealers and systems.

You have a huge advantage in reading the reviews and finding what not to waste your money on.

There is a vast amount of info on the web for free. I have collected around 400 -600 pages from the web. But only around 100 of them are paid for "Systems"
Most of the rest is copyright from various trading sites/dealers and promoters of systems who give bits away. Mark McRae often reveals bits of his systems for free. However be sure to read HIS stuff and not other systems he is selling on commission.

Get a free demo account and paper trade until you know what's going on and why you are loosing money.

Last edited:
old thread with a timeless question

dear cyclon

Well I do exclusively use elliott waves but have recently developed a way to get the power of that into the hands of anyone without wave counting. And so far it has been 100% accurate. Anyone with even a basic level of experience can take advantage of it.

It is reviewed here on FPA under the forex education reviews area or you can take
a look at it at http:// www supertradesystem com Now because of the advantages
this has given I do not even have to count the waves myself. I would not have thought that was possible but it works.

Good luck with your trades,
Cyclon

Last edited:
which platform do you use and what trading system do you use and trust ???:)
I use Metatrader4 platform at forex-metal.com
If you are a new trader, Metatrader is the best choice. You do not have to invest any money intonsubscription fees and you are not limited in any way by the features it offers.
There are many systems out there. I'd recommend to read a book by John Person "Forex conquered: High Probability systems and strategies for Active Traders".Good luck!

Back