1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to expect?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Joe Roberts, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Joe Roberts

Joe Roberts Recruit

Hello everyone, I've been a member for a while but just started following Henry's analysis about a month ago. From Nov. 14, 2010 through to today I have been able to follow/watch twelve releases. I missed a few due to schedule conflicts. However, of the twelve releases, I noticed that only two met the deviation requirement. I am courious if anyone with experience can give me an idea if this ratio is the norm? Dont get me wrong, while only two tradible releases a month seems low, this is fine with me. I know discipline is the name of the game. I'm just wondering if this is about what to expect.

ps. I have been trading with small amounts (very small) while testing Henry's signals. During the two tradible releases I was able to earn 374 pips and I feel great about it. Thanks Henry and everyone else at FPA!

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Which news releases will have tradeable deviations is unpredictable. If it wasn't such a surprise, the market movement wouldn't be as large.

Some weeks, nothing deviates enough. Other weeks, there are lot's of surprises.

The market is plotting to do whatever you least expect. :p

3. Joe Roberts

Joe Roberts Recruit

Thanks Pharaoh, that makes perfect sense.