Whats a good amount to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest you go for the minimum amount first, then test the waters. What I mean is know if you're really satisfied and comfortable with your broker's service and on the platform etc.

Yes one should have a start with low amount so that he can judge himself in real trading skills. First time high investment is quite risky , he can feel difficulty to manage even loose his precious amount. . Always had a safe side with you when invest in any risky business.

I would suggest you go for the minimum amount first, then test the waters. What I mean is know if you're really satisfied and comfortable with your broker's service and on the platform etc.

Good suggestion, I would say that a trader should start with very little amount for the first time. Just to check his ability to control emotions on a real account. After satisfaction he can invest a large amount.

Good suggestion, I would say that a trader should start with very little amount for the first time. Just to check his ability to control emotions on a real account. After satisfaction he can invest a large amount.

or better try for a demo account first

One should always go with a small amount at first as it will help you to test your strategies and also if something goes wrong you wont lose much. So one should start with small amount first after everything has been tested and mastered, large amount can be invested.

Small sums are good for cent accounts. If a person is not confident enough to go live just after demo practice, he can try cent ones. Risks are less there, but experience from such trading is enough to be ready to make further steps. Yes, cent accs won't let you to check a broker (if it's honest), I'd say they are for practice.
And 5 buck would be enough. Why not

Small sums are good for cent accounts. If a person is not confident enough to go live just after demo practice, he can try cent ones. Risks are less there, but experience from such trading is enough to be ready to make further steps. Yes, cent accs won't let you to check a broker (if it's honest), I'd say they are for practice.
And 5 buck would be enough. Why not

In the starting of our trading career we will need to use smaller trading capital. This is because it may happen that we may get a loss in our trading account at any time. And to avoid such big time losses we need to use smaller trading funds :D

Before start trading you need to practice in a demo account and maintain the leverage, margin, profit and loss ratio and trade with a small lot that if you lose money you can save your account for next trade. After successfully completed the demo trading you can understand that how much money you need to invest in trading. I think minimum 300$ is the standard amount for a good trading.

After getting good working experience of demo trading you should start this business more than $200 and I would like to suggest that you should invest at least 400 USD in order to face the pressure situation and for better earning.

I bet demo account trading can be the biggest asset for any successful trader and those who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of trading demo accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back