Whats a good amount to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the starting of our trading career we will need to use smaller trading capital. This is because it may happen that we may get a loss in our trading account at any time. And to avoid such big time losses we need to use smaller trading funds :D
It's exactly what I was talking about. That's why I mentioned cent accounts. They don't need much fund to be deposited there

It's exactly what I was talking about. That's why I mentioned cent accounts. They don't need much fund to be deposited there
I haven't any idea of cent accounts when I started, so demo was my best friend. anyway, I think it's a great opportunity to test both a trading strategy and a broker without large investments

After completing the demo trading with full sincerity we should start the real trading with at least amount 200-300 USD, you are thinking quite right and you should start this business with 300$ as it is sufficient amount and you can survive efficiently with this amount.

To be honest a good amount is something starting from 500-1000$ and anything above. But make sure your confident enough with your risk management and have done demo trading for atleast 1-2 years to start earning profit.

Low investment is the major reason of failure, so we should start this business with strong and reasonable amount and should start with at least amount 400-500USD as we can survive better and can earn reasonable amount with this investment.

You need to make some decisions before opening a live account, and do a bit of soul searching. How much money do you have to put into a currency trading account? Realistically, it should be at least $300.00 minimum to trade a micro-account with lots of 1,000. But the amount is your decision. Like I opened an account with just $10 using TenkoFX broker. I like my broker facilities and services.

I do work another broker, almost all gave you an opportunity to invest lowest amount. as $1 to $5 in accounts. For making reasonable profits we really need in thousands of capital so that we remain free to take some good risk .But it will be dangerous if you had not this amount . Put just some percentage of your saving in trading.

I do work another broker, almost all gave you an opportunity to invest lowest amount. as $1 to $5 in accounts. For making reasonable profits we really need in thousands of capital so that we remain free to take some good risk .But it will be dangerous if you had not this amount . Put just some percentage of your saving in trading.

I wonder how much money you can make with 5$ account?

Don’t work few months on demo account, just work only 2-3 weeks on demo account then start this business with at least amount $500 in order to entertain this business, with this amount you can earn reasonable profit.

As a pro trader I must say that forex perhaps the only financial market where a trader can start with micro investment. So it is not a matter of concern that how much money you are investing, rather it is important to recognize that how are you managing your money? So it is important to adopt proper money management. Since there are various opportunities for traders to engage in forex trading, for example: a investor starts with micro investment can work with a broker who will provide him high leverage.

Again if you don’t want to borrow the broker you can work with mini accounts. Many brokers are providing mini accounts with attractive trading features that make the trading easier for retail and new traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back