Whats a good amount to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not limit my self with the time on demo account. You have to demo trade until you are making consistent profit. Then I would go for a cent account with 25 and then 250 and the 2500. You start each step after you have gained consistent profit on the previous one. Dont be in a hurry to give your money away. remember that 95% of traders lose.
There is no good or definite amount to start with. Invest as much as you can afford to loose as forex is very volatile market.

With my demo account i have started with 3000 this is the amount i am looking to go live with in the future. this will hopefully give me enough profit / lose that i can still hold the account and manage my risk to develop and trade with out blowing the account to fast

With my demo account i have started with 3000 this is the amount i am looking to go live with in the future. this will hopefully give me enough profit / lose that i can still hold the account and manage my risk to develop and trade with out blowing the account to fast
Yeah that is a decent amount.

Ima think $4000 at least is enough open first live account. But everythin' depends on your strategy you know.

I started with a couple hundred and lost a few times so did more learning, only when getting success deposit more. And then would suggest when you’ve made your deposit slowly pulling it out so your just trading with profit

Yes, I think serious trader they start with high capital at least $1K to start, but if still new in the real trading account, $200 already good to learn how to improve psychology trading in real account.

Yes, I think serious trader they start with high capital at least $1K to start, but if still new in the real trading account, $200 already good to learn how to improve psychology trading in real account.
I started doing my trading in the Forex markets with a $100 account.

I started doing my trading in the Forex markets with a $100 account.
Its amount as the most trader start as a recommendation, but for those traders that use EA, maybe not enough to working ea properly, but its also depending strategy trading, like martingale its need more capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back