whats going on with Vantage FX and Moneybookers ?

My E-mail to Vantagefx.uk with past reference mail from Mr Jay from Vantagefx.uk, as a regulated broker, they will help us out we hope.

Hello there,
I am your old account holder, account number: 101276.
My Friend's account number is, 102819, Name: Raju Mitra with you.
His moneybookers account has been disabled. And legally no one can open more than one account with MB. He deposited with Vantahefx.uk with Moneybookers. But as his MB account has been disabled by moneybookers so he can not withdraw by moneybookers any more.

At this situation, he wants his money back in his bank account, account transfer charges can be debited from his money. His Bank account name & other info if same as saved in Vantagefx.uk, then can you refund his money in his bank account please?

At this situation, if you guys refuse to help him, what can he do? His mb account can not be de-activated, this is confirmed.
Before I open account with Vfx.uk, I questioned Jay that, if my MB account is disabled, how can you return my money back?That time Mr. Jay replied back that you will return that money back to my bank account which name is same as my Vantagefx.uk account.

Hope you can help him.

Thanks
Regards

Here I add mail from Jay before:

Sayed Sudip Ahmed <sudip022002@gmail.com>
11/24/11

to Jay
Dear Jay,
One more question came from my circles, need your kind answer, some times money brokers or even liberty reserve account got shut off by mb or lr with or without showing any valid reason like exchange.

In such case, what can be the withdrawal process, suppose if some one deposit by money brokers and then his money brokers account got shut off or hacked, also please note, in very rare case happen like this.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Mawji <Jay.Mawji@vantagefx.co.uk>
11/24/11

to me
Sudip,

Thanks for the email. The easiest thing would be to set up a new LR or MB account. Failing this, we could send the money back to your bank - provided we received a notarised copy of your bank statement.

We will always help our clients, as long as we stay within rules of the FSA.

Have a good evening,

Regards,

Jay K Mawji

Hello sudip02,
Send a link to this thread to Vantage Fx and ask them to come here and post regarding this issue.
Happy New Year,
AI

Hi there,
I have already mailed to the support at Vantagefx.uk, still i did not get any reply from them, they are silent. I hope, they will sort this out very soon.

Vantage FX.co.uk is an authorized firm under the UK FSA. Enter their Reference number 501057 here:
FSA Register
On that page you will also see helpful explanatory links and a gateway to the FOS, who will take your complaint and work to resolve conflicts with authorized firms:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Contact the Compliance Department at the firm, not customer service.
They must have a Compliance Department and a Compliance Officer, because they are registered.
Call and demand to speak to a Compliance Officer, and get the correct physical and email addresses and direct phone number to compliance, plus record the name of your officer.
Even if they connect you and you explain your complaint over the phone, follow up with a written summary of your conversation and request a delivery and read receipt and a confirmation reply, after you hang up.
Stick to simple facts; refrain from outrageous diatribe.
Tell them they have 5 business days to reply to your complaint and provide you a full account history in writing, or you will take this to the FSA & FOS.
Making this statement alone should in itself should get you some action.
Regulated firms do not want to have complaints filed with their regulators; so use that leverage to your advantage before actually doing so.
Once you file their position will harden-up, so refrain from doing so until their is nothing left to do.
After you receive your settlement, you can then file and inform the regulators of your fully resolved experience.
AI

Last edited:
Hello Everyone ,
Thanx for ur Great Help ... Special thanx to Mr. Anthony Ingrassia (BigT1) and Mr. Sudip.

With all of your help Surely will solve the problem soon and Update u with Latest And final news.

Thank You

Back