What’s your best prediction?

Rambo35

Corporal
Since analysts on just about every business news outlet enjoy being a guest in order to say what they think is their best prediction or maybe because the enjoy listening to themselves talk, but in either case you will hear plenty of predictions on just about anything. I think most of what you hear is nothing but rubbish, but it is entertaining at least and I view all those channels as entertainment channels.

Sticking with the theme of the start for a new quarter I thought it would be equally entertaining if we give out our best pick for the next three or six months so here goes mine:

My best currency trade is going long AUDUSD (I know it sounds a bit crazy and contrarian).

Feel free to post yours :)

Gold will touch 1000 by December 31st, 2013.

The world economy collapses on October 17th, 2014. :p

Rambo's request was for predictions. I didn't see anything in the rules about the need for those to be based on more than the idiots who file the news shows with their "highly accurate" predictions that are usually wrong. :p

Rambo's request was for predictions. I didn't see anything in the rules about the need for those to be based on more than the idiots who file the news shows with their "highly accurate" predictions that are usually wrong. :p

LOL. So true.... Lets see how Gold going to work

If the gold prediction comes true, I wonder how many people will be prepared for Oct. 17, 2014. :p

If the gold prediction comes true, I wonder how many people will be prepared for Oct. 17, 2014. :p

Now that you have pointed it out I think they have plenty of time to prepare lol. I think gold may touch $1,000 before December.

My best long term predictions are:

1) Gold will go below usd1000 (around usd920 mark and might even very briefly touch the high usd800 level) sometime in Sept 2013....hover around that area....going up and down due to actions of panicky traders.....and then shoot up and up sometime in Oct 2013.

2) A well known couple by the name of William & Kath will have a baby very soon which will make British subjects euphoric causing the GBP to rise due to positive consumer spending to celebrate the occasion.

3) In late Dec 2015, my crystal ball shows possibility of market crashing due to huge solar flares activities which will not only fry Earth, but will also cause massive disruption to electronics & electrical technologies.
In turn, there will be huge demand in asylum institution from mass check-in of traders suffering from severe stresses & mental break-down due to inability to conduct trades.
Precious metals will, as a matter of course, rise to unprecedented levels.......and price of toilet paper will drop drastically due to penniless Earthlings using paper money as substitute.

Back