What’s your best prediction?

What's on 17 Oct 2014 ???

No idea ??? Seriously

Why not? New York, October 17, 2014, 10:34 am. Several large banks simultaneously go under. The NYSE leads the way as all major stock exchanges go into free-fall until trading is stopped. By noon, there are lines at banks and ATMs around the world, shortly followed by riots when the banks shutter their doors and the ATMs run out of cash. Within 24 hours, most businesses stop accepting debit and credit cards. Within 48 hours, people who don't have cash and don't keep at least a couple of days food in their homes are getting dangerously hungry. Within 72 hours, wholesale looting begins.

October 25, 2014. The last message before the internet fails is posted at the FPA. It's from me. It says, "I told you so."

What the heck, I'll give my prediction.

The US stock market will crash. The US dollar will tumble. :cool:

UFOs will visit us and we will live much better lives sooner rather than later.

Why not? New York, October 17, 2014, 10:34 am. Several large banks simultaneously go under. The NYSE leads the way as all major stock exchanges go into free-fall until trading is stopped. By noon, there are lines at banks and ATMs around the world, shortly followed by riots when the banks shutter their doors and the ATMs run out of cash. Within 24 hours, most businesses stop accepting debit and credit cards. Within 48 hours, people who don't have cash and don't keep at least a couple of days food in their homes are getting dangerously hungry. Within 72 hours, wholesale looting begins.

October 25, 2014. The last message before the internet fails is posted at the FPA. It's from me. It says, "I told you so."

Got it........... We have nearly 01 years and 03 months. Let's see :D

What the heck, I'll give my prediction.

The US stock market will crash. The US dollar will tumble. :cool:

UFOs will visit us and we will live much better lives sooner rather than later.

Totally agree on your first two and last prediction, the verdict is still out there on the UFO while I think the other three are just about assured.

The short EurAud of last week: thanks to extreme Roc and RSI I captured a great movement (green flags).

euraudextrteme.gif

US national debt will hit $17,000,000,000,000.00 on 15th Nov 2013

Building my bunker and Gathering up all my WOMD as we speak,preparing for the fire works show to follow:)

P.S. already have prepared my chart template for trading on 15th Nov 2013
system 1.jpg

Last edited:
Unless Congress votes themselves a big bonus for doing such a fine job - then it could happen sooner.

P.S. I think your chart needs a few more indicators. :p

Back