What’s your best prediction?

Unless Congress votes themselves a big bonus for doing such a fine job - then it could happen sooner.

P.S. I think your chart needs a few more indicators. :p

Hmmmm yes how could I have been so short sighted and think CON-gress would be satisfied with +1000% returns from their totally legal insider trading alone!

Taking the big bonuses into consideration I have had to change my prediction to the 10th Nov 2013:)

I liked the pharoah's prediction of gold, if that happens then may be i can get some gold collections :D Have a gold bed. :)

The excellent seasonality of September-October and the excess of negative sentiment have invited me to enter short on UsdInr in late August and now I am getting the rich reward....

Hello Everyone

GBP/USD will hit 1.6300 before 21/12/13, before falling back to around 1.5000 before 01/July/14.

Current price: 1.5810

Good luck
ilearn2t

I see that the thread has been inactive for quite sometime!!! My prediction on gold:

The fall could be attributed to a rebound in equities in Wall Street and USD along with selling from China after the Lunar New Year holidays. A rebound in the US markets after an upbeat data buoyed the USD as well which weighed down on the precious metal’s safe haven appeal. I feel that the stability in the equities market will further slash the safe haven appeal of the yellow metal and would further lead to correction. The assets of SPDR Gold Trust, the top gold-backed exchange-traded fund, fell 0.71 percent to 710.95 tons on Friday proves that the trader takes no time in shifting to the equities as soon as they rebound. Technically, the immediate support can be seen at $1200 while resistance is seen at $1235.

If watching gold pattern on weekly timeframe, now already figure out bearish candle occured and in my opinion on this area already on resistenace which having possibility to become bearish pattern figure out.

Now I just need to edit the years in my earlier predictions to recycle them. :p

My best prediction was that GBP/USD would start falling and that it would 1.4100 and below. I just wish I had listened to my own prediction more and kept my shorts open for longer than I did.

My best prediction was that GBP/USD would start falling and that it would 1.4100 and below. I just wish I had listened to my own prediction more and kept my shorts open for longer than I did.

I cannot say at the moment what is going to be the rate at the end of the week for the GBPUSD and the reason is very simple about the uncertain nature of the markets :)

Back