What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?

Cable??...hmmm...yah, we utilize them for rigging & slinging, hold anchors, etc in the oil & gas sectors :p ...

To be honest, I hardly trade GBP cause it's not really on my menu & diet :cool:............

========================

Hi Liz....nope...did not lie in the sun much cause I much prefer "indoors activities" :p.......was a near disaster mini-holiday, but will not elaborate on that.

Well, looks like USD/ZAR (and USD/RUB, EUR/ZAR) have more movement upwards than down, but it's okay cause that means I will have to leave trades running for longer period and harvesting all those positive swaps for my "waiting time" :cool:

Take care and all the best to your side too :D

The headlines read: "European Union to join US to imposed sanction on Russia".

Sounds very tough and formidable, but I couldn't help chuckling at that headline cause a line from the movie "Rambo" immediately comes into mind: "We are hunting him?? He is hunting us!".

Russia import very little from the rest of the world as they have most everything and more.......it's the Western countries who need the goods from Russia.

Last edited:
UPDATES :

Account is a little bit over traded....intend to close out some trades first thing on Monday.

Attachments

• Screenshot Trade acc Sat 13-Sept-2014.JPG
    Screenshot Trade acc Sat 13-Sept-2014.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 4
I've got interersted in cryptocurrency recently. these are extremely volatile assets, which means that you can make good money on them. I suppose btc will keep on growing.

Back