What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?

Updates:

Yesterday, Mon 11/Aug/2014, I made another withdrawal request from my broker ICMarkets and, as usual, they processed my request and international money transfer to my local bank was completed within 24 hours.

UPDATES:

For week ending Friday, 15/Aug/2014, total profit gain is 22.40% over total account balance....and 8.51% over previous week.

However, I made another withdrawal from account and new profit gain over total account size is now 10.20%

All running trades receive daily positive swaps amounting to AUD122.02 and, if left running for 1 year, will accumulate AUD132,721.15 in positive swaps.

Free margin is at healthy level of 2,737.69%

I have managed to close a lot of running open GBP/NOK, EUR/ZAR, & USD/ZAR trades which have accumulated very good positive swaps that significantly helped pushed up my weekly profits.

Most open running trades are EUR/ZAR, and some USD/ZAR, with that lone EUR/SEK which have been running since 24/June/2014 but racking in daily positive swap while waiting to go into some profit.

Updates:

With multiple withdrawals already made, I have kinda lost track of my actual account percentage gains/profits since re-starting trading account on 12/April/2014.....but honestly, I am getting somewhat lazy to keep track and so shall simply attach account statement (ending last Friday, 22/Aug/2014) for interested FPA members to read for themselves:p

As mentioned in earlier post, I am now, and have been "playing" with profits derived from trading with my broker ICMarkets :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot Trading Account 23-Aug-2014.jpg
    Screenshot Trading Account 23-Aug-2014.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 4
Updates:

Yesterday, Mon 11/Aug/2014, I made another withdrawal request from my broker ICMarkets and, as usual, they processed my request and international money transfer to my local bank was completed within 24 hours.

Hey Rahman,

How long you with ICmarkets ? How do you feel them ?

As mentioned somewhere, I went live with ICMarkets almost the same time as with AxiTrader.........and, honestly, I am not even sure of the date cause I start & stopped trading with one or both of them as my account got wiped out by my recklessness and...yup...greed and, of course, stupidity :p
But, I think it was around early this year...or last year :p........will have to dig up some old files/records/emails/etc to confirm.........

Back to your question.
Well, I had some initial misunderstanding with ICMarkets (over what exactly is "rebates" :p).........but after sorting that out, we have developed a pretty good working relationship over time and, very honestly, I have very little to complaint.

ICMarkets is very well suited to my trading style BUT might not necessarily be so to your trading strategy :cool:

Updates:

Attachment screenshot "All History" of my live trading account with ICMarkets started 13/March/2014...

After more than four years mucking around with various trading strategies and even tried following some guru/analyst/experts/professional-traders, I have now basically settled down to my very own trading strategy that I am confident and comfortable with.

Eventually, ALL wannabe forex traders will have to do the same and settle down to their own trading strategy that they understand, confident & comfortable with, and can consistently make profits from trading the forex market.

There is no harm in learning from other successful forex traders, but nobody can teach you how you should trade....you, and only you can discover that for yourself.

Attachments

• Screenshot1 Sat 30-Aug-2014.jpg
    Screenshot1 Sat 30-Aug-2014.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 7
Updates:

Attachment screenshot "All History", ending Fri 5/Sept/2014, of my live trading account with ICMarkets started 13/March/2014 ....prodding steadily on, and on, and on until I get fed-up with trading the forex market :p

I am taking a short mini vacation to Bali, Indonesia over the weekend to rest my tired and weary bones......leaving those short mini vacation to Manila/Angeles City, Philippines for now :p

Attachments

• Screenshot Detail 6-Sept-2014.jpg
    Screenshot Detail 6-Sept-2014.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello RahmanSL

Enjoy your well earned break, I'm sure the USD/ZAR will have lots of downward movements while your laying in the sun. :cool:

Tell all the family I send my love, and take care. :)

Good luck
Liz

Hi guys,
Anybody have an idea on the Cable? I still strong believe it will gonna approach to fill on the gap. But most of the guys everywhere still on strong Bearish.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-08 at 11.08.57 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-08 at 11.08.57 PM.png
    294 KB · Views: 1
Hi guys,
Anybody have an idea on the Cable? I still strong believe it will gonna approach to fill on the gap. But most of the guys everywhere still on strong Bearish.

Hi iMusingKiMi,

Like you am also keeping an eye on the huge gap of the Cable -it may take awhile for it to close, may go down before it goes up and then close the gap but eventually it does. Hang in there and good luck!

Back