What's your way of auto trading?

What're your tools for auto trading?

• Free expert/robot from internet

• Paid expert/robot from internet

• Custom-made expert/robot

• I'm Following trade system

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think nobody will share a good profitable EA for free. That is the thing in this market, when someone got good auto trading system, he tries to make money by selling it as service.

I know, my friend, I know. But I had to try! ;)

I dont think that there is profitable EA on a long run either paid or not. Market particularities are such that it just cannot be programmed through only one algorithm. In order to win this market you would need to develop something similar to neuron networks, if you prefer trading in this way

We cannot rely on auto trading for long term trading. It can be for time being we can experiment . I have not seen any EA or copy trading service running profitable for constant 5 years. Auto trading is an industry in forex world to make money for those who have technical expertise. That's it.

I am almost certain that nobody will share its winning strategy with others on this market. Even if you are paying for social trading, I am very sceptical that you will be able to return invested funds. Does anyone here have experience with social trading?

I am almost certain that nobody will share its winning strategy with others on this market. Even if you are paying for social trading, I am very sceptical that you will be able to return invested funds. Does anyone here have experience with social trading?

Another thing is why would people want to sell a winning strategy with only couple hundred of bucks. It just doesn't make sense.

Another thing is why would people want to sell a winning strategy with only couple hundred of bucks. It just doesn't make sense.

True, but there are too many suckers to take advantage from in this wild west frontier called forex, I'm afraid.

True, but there are too many suckers to take advantage from in this wild west frontier called forex, I'm afraid.

Human born nature to be greed. At least we know they are smarter, that's why they can fool someone to believe in them.

We cannot rely on auto trading for long term trading. It can be for time being we can experiment . I have not seen any EA or copy trading service running profitable for constant 5 years. Auto trading is an industry in forex world to make money for those who have technical expertise. That's it.

Yes i wonder why is that? I would have thought the trader will adjust the algorithm to adapt to the market rather than waiting for it make consistent losses.

Auto trading can be profitable up to a point. The market is changeable. You need to constantly adjust the settings. But probably the future is for auto trading.

Back