What's your way of auto trading?

What're your tools for auto trading?

• Free expert/robot from internet

• Paid expert/robot from internet

• Custom-made expert/robot

• I'm Following trade system

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Auto trading can be profitable up to a point. The market is changeable. You need to constantly adjust the settings. But probably the future is for auto trading.

Yes agree it's the future. Darwinex seems to have a good set up in managing the trader's risk as a copy trading platform. Have you tried Darwinex before?

Yes agree it's the future. Darwinex seems to have a good set up in managing the trader's risk as a copy trading platform. Have you tried Darwinex before?

Thanks for the information. No, I have not tried Darwinex. I would be grateful for more detailed test data. If convenient, you can here or in private messages.

I am ever trying to use automatic trading, but I can't run a full day because I am not using VPS, just curious how it works, and the result also still often fail hence I have decided to manual trading again because only waste money and not make confident.

It would be nice if Oksana could share some more information with us about here EA. I am not sure if she has already tested this system. Is it confident in terms of making continuous profits on a long run? The issue with all EAs is that on a long run they all have issues with profitability

I've been using an EA for nearly two months now and profit has been fantastic. After searching for good EAs for a really long time I've finally found one.

Back