What's your way of auto trading?

What're your tools for auto trading?

• Free expert/robot from internet

• Paid expert/robot from internet

• Custom-made expert/robot

• I'm Following trade system

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
If there any trader said they already found the good one profitable robot, usually this will attract fellow to trader with curious feeling,
but sometimes different broker as cause different result, even use the same robot.

Hello,

I wonder what is your way of auto trading?

I mean do you trade with custom built experts or trade with different experts from the internet or follow trading system and so on.

Please share why do you chosen this specific trading method? What are pros in front of others.

Thank's.
pay to use good ones. they usually charge a percentage of profits

My way is pretty simple - I simply not doing it at all anyway. So let's see how it's all going no matter what. I do not understand entirely what is going on there completely. I always do everything manual way and do not get why people do it other way.

My way is pretty simple - I simply not doing it at all anyway. So let's see how it's all going no matter what. I do not understand entirely what is going on there completely. I always do everything manual way and do not get why people do it other way.
Well, if there`s such an option... why not? ;)

I would really like to hear name of one EA which has been profitable for a longer period of time. If you are paying to your EA supplier part of your earned profits, then probably it has sense if EA is profitable, but I dont think that there too many of them

Saya belum mengerti, apa yang membuat bitcoin lebih baik? Tingkat memantul bolak-balik. Saya membeli euro pada tingkat minimum. Kemudian naik dan bitcoin telah jatuh (saldo ini telah ada untuk beberapa waktu baru-baru ini). Di mana manfaatnya? Bitcoin itu mahal dan apa? Emas juga mahal, tetapi koin emas tidak diterima di toko. Pada bitcoin perlu untuk trading, dan untuk menyimpan keuntungan dalam mata uang keras.

You must understand that the ability to automatically trade and make profits is important so that you have time to do other things?

Back