What's your way of auto trading?

What're your tools for auto trading?

• Free expert/robot from internet

• Paid expert/robot from internet

• Custom-made expert/robot

• I'm Following trade system

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont trade with EAs but I think that they can be an option for those traders who don’t have much time to spend learning or trading. Now, the main issue is to find one good robot who can make continuous profits during longer period of time. I wasn’t able to find one. Have you?

Although I don’t trade with help of EAs, because trades cannot be fully controlled, I think that in some cases they can be useful, especially for traders with less experience. But I would recommend for EAs first to be tested on demo account before practical use on live account
You're so right. But most of the EA's (especially if it's paid) have backtests and trading statistics on neither real account or demo.

I, for myself, use paid EA that I bought for about year ago. It shows itself pretty good. Not too high profits but stable and efficient

Oksana which EA are you using? I am just curious as you are first person that has one EA which is profitable for over a year. I thought that this is impossible, but will allow to be surprised. Can it be tested? What is yearly ROI?

I think nobody will share a good profitable EA for free. That is the thing in this market, when someone got good auto trading system, he tries to make money by selling it as service.

Back