What’s your worst trading habit?

Over confidence while trading is very bad habit when i earn some good profit although i achieve my target then i over trade and as a result i loss my current profit also so i am trying to control and increasing patience factor.

The worst trading habit which i have and want to get rid of is improper money management, am very much attracted to use very much bigger lot size trades.

For me, the bad habit that is difficult to be correct be my self is greed...
this is the main factor that making me inconsistently making profit...

With the exception of trading while drunk Im guilty of doing all of the above. Im especially bad about opening up multiple trades expecting them to turn around, only to have them keep moving against me.

One of my worst trading habit is often trade without SL, and my account is not big compare with my trade volume. I have burned one micro account in HotForex because of that bad habit.

My worst trading habbit is being too confident about my analysis even if analytics at the trustworthy portals say different from what I forecast. I rely more on my own logics than on analytics on popular Forex resources and that sometimes makes me down. Overconfidence is my main problem.

Anyone ever accidently open up 2 lots when you meant to open only one? Well I just did that. Hopefully this doesnt hurt too bad

Anyone ever accidently open up 2 lots when you meant to open only one? Well I just did that. Hopefully this doesnt hurt too bad

I've opened one lot when I meant to open 0.01. Thankfully, there was a little blip in the right direction so I closed out 0.99 lots for a very good profit before continuing the trade with the 0.01.

I've opened one lot when I meant to open 0.01. Thankfully, there was a little blip in the right direction so I closed out 0.99 lots for a very good profit before continuing the trade with the 0.01.

This is purely luck that you were able to make some good money, and its your good control over the mind and money management that you closed the rest of the lots which was not intended to be opened. Good traders attitude. :)

Back