What’s your worst trading habit?

Many has one negative trading habit - they don't feel the limits of their opportunities. They also have no reasonable fears. This means that are not afraid of unwisely lose their money, which they just earned.

I think most people are afraid of that, but in some cases their greed gets the better of them.

To be objective, I don't have enough patience. For example, recently I opend an order to buy eurusd. Everything was good, I was in profit. But then the price started to consolidate and I opened the deal, although then the chart moved to the right way and I could have earned more and I hadn't closed the deal.

I think that the best habit is analysis. Everything should be analysed before the trade: history, diagrams, prices, every piece of news.

I want to mention a common mistake that most of the traders do. Most of the traders trade too much when their one or two trades do go in the wrong way. They trade with larger lot sizes in order to cope with the loss and in result a worst scenario occurs for them from where they can not come out easily.

I want to mention a common mistake that most of the traders do. Most of the traders trade too much when their one or two trades do go in the wrong way. They trade with larger lot sizes in order to cope with the loss and in result a worst scenario occurs for them from where they can not come out easily.

I agree. Revenge trading is often a significant mistake that should be avoided. It's better to step back and assess what one did wrong instead.

My worst habit is sometimes I open a trade whimsically without any second thought then I start analyzing. Sometimes I may be right in my decision. But the worst part once I understand that I took the wrong trade, even after that I let the trade run. As a result I face loss. I am trying to get over from it.

It is with all traders they spend less time to confirm trend they think they will get positive result sin any way of trading and and management will easy . In actual when they are in difficulty they become disappointed. With experience one can overcome all mistakes and weakness, then they can turn worst part in to a good one.

My worst habit is sometimes I open a trade whimsically without any second thought then I start analyzing. Sometimes I may be right in my decision. But the worst part once I understand that I took the wrong trade, even after that I let the trade run. As a result I face loss. I am trying to get over from it.

I had that habit too, though after years of study and gaining experience I have more or less managed to overcome it.

My worst trading habit was that i used to over-trade. I couldn't control myself and let my nerves take the better of me. Patience is a very powerful tool in forex trading. You can't expect to survive in forex trading without it. I hope that you will learn before any losses.

I know that sometimes I can be impatient and start searching for an entry point on lower chart frames (however never went down under 1H chart), and enter in a trade earlier than I should so get stopped out and then it starts going to direction I anticipated.

Back