What’s your worst trading habit?

Cryptoatforex, have you made an analysis of your lose trades? Can you figure out what and where went wrong with your trades? Is it strategy that needs improvements or bad analysis and timing? It might be helpful for you to understand better your trading and skills

I think that spending on testing more than I can allow myself, not watching all that results closely and a lot more other things which it onlly requires. I do not understand anything like that here totally sometimes. But I am learning from my experience anyway.

I think that many traders have some bad habits in trading. However, good thing is that all these bad things can be improved as long as there is will from trader to improve them. It would be for their own benefit and benefit of their trading account

I think that the worst habit of traders is hurry and excitement, because this is what prevents us from working properly and thoughtfully and leads to the fact that we miss opportunities and do not always earn as much as we could.

Closing the trade immediately when I see price made a good push in my favour. Then I see it is going further and I could have made more profits if I hold for a it more time. I am trying to work this thing and hold for longer time.

simple thing, never have to much confidence and choose your broker wisely, keep not of the time frame.

A very bad habit of seeking confirmation of your conclusions instead of a critical look.

Back