WhatsApp xauusd scan via centiger limited

Iv seen the type of scam over and over ,different broker different backstory but first they'll appeal to your kind nature and look for any weakness, naiiveness, develop a friendly relationship where theire sizing you up, but eventually they will have a particular broker or assett management firm you must use for such glorious returns etc etc. A rule of thumb iv allways followed surrounding trading in general is don't trust anyone that sais you can be guaranteed a return. if anyone approaches me in an unsolicited way and starts talking about sharing trading ideas or money in general. I'd be 99% sure their after my money in some shape or form. Especially after any dream come true or life changing stories appealing to my softer side. Should allways ask yourself from the go, why is this total stranger messaging me? how did they get my number? and what are they really after? Before conversation really ensues further than hi.
I'd deffinately report them, and as mentioned invite them to the thread. Somehow though judging by the fact theire asking for more money they have revealed themselves as dirty no good scammers because if in fact there was an issue of money laundering involved its easily verified with proof of earnings and your deposit history, in this instance your original digital currencies exchange used to fund account. And again I'd believe it would be more of theire concerns as to proving the legitimacy as to the source of your funds opposed to the broker who didn't ask you to prove anything until you attempted a withdrawal. Iv allways suggested to people with such a problem when it comes to problematic withdrawals is to play the kind nature card yourself. By giving them the impression you will deposit more but either have trust issues and or would like to be sure a withdrawal could be made in the event of a financial emergency. So especially if a profit has been made, I would only suggest trying to remove your initial deposit, maybe even a little less if your happy to lose a little opposed to nothing at all but potentially stand a better chance of it working. But with the notion of larger and greater sums being deposited if all goes well, may trick these scammers into facilitating a withdrawal. Greed is surprisingly easy to feed.... more or less a tactic they'll play against theire victims. Slight guess here but even with the beautifull story Id bet upon seeing the accounts of them making big money...that became your focus of signing up. To replicate theire results financially. If so they sold theire scam well and you shouldn't blame yourself as these types of people have no moral integrity. The worst part is some of them are quite smart people and if they used theire brain for something other than scamming innocent people they may even do well in life. I hope you get your money back!

Got scammed by being suckered into replying to a 36 year old lady by the name of Lena who claimed to live in Long Island via a WhatsApp random message. After much conversation and charm, she insisted on showing me how she was recovering her company losses via accurate tips from her uncle. She showed me how to setup MetaTrader 5 and showed how she could provide accurate news from her MIT educated uncle in Hong Kong to generate very fast money using a MetaTrader 5 demo account. After a few demos, she shows her loaded account making huge $$ via her Metatrader 5 account using broker https://cen-tiger.com/

Essentially, after seeding an account with USDT, and creating some quick profit after a couple of trades I decided it’s time to try withdrawing my funds. They block the withdrawal and then come back with a story that the account has been frozen due to suspected money laundering. The only way to unfreeze the funds is to deposit an additional 50% of the frozen funds into the centiger account. Of course at this point it’s clearly a scam.

Many chats with their online customer service results in then continuing to insist that the only way to verify my funds is to deposit an additional 50%
Wow, I have such a similiar story. but I am actually in the middle of it. The trading firm in question is dinoltd.com. Different companies, but the web sites have similiarities. I literally deposited 10k last night, then came across this thread. OMG. I freaked and actually requested a withdrawal from the accoiunt and they sent it to me no problem. However, I am conflicted. I trully belive that mine is a scam also, but just havent been hoocked yet. I am sorry for everyones losses. I was recently hack in my crypto wallet and was drained over 60k. So I am in losses everywhere. When this opportunity came to me I thought this was my saving grace, but clearly I am just a mark and easy to sucker.

Back