WhatsApp xauusd scan via centiger limited

Texloser

Private
Got scammed by being suckered into replying to a 36 year old lady by the name of Lena who claimed to live in Long Island via a WhatsApp random message. After much conversation and charm, she insisted on showing me how she was recovering her company losses via accurate tips from her uncle. She showed me how to setup MetaTrader 5 and showed how she could provide accurate news from her MIT educated uncle in Hong Kong to generate very fast money using a MetaTrader 5 demo account. After a few demos, she shows her loaded account making huge $$ via her Metatrader 5 account using broker https://cen-tiger.com/

Essentially, after seeding an account with USDT, and creating some quick profit after a couple of trades I decided it’s time to try withdrawing my funds. They block the withdrawal and then come back with a story that the account has been frozen due to suspected money laundering. The only way to unfreeze the funds is to deposit an additional 50% of the frozen funds into the centiger account. Of course at this point it’s clearly a scam.

Many chats with their online customer service results in then continuing to insist that the only way to verify my funds is to deposit an additional 50%

Got scammed by being suckered into replying to a 36 year old lady by the name of Lena who claimed to live in Long Island via a WhatsApp random message. After much conversation and charm, she insisted on showing me how she was recovering her company losses via accurate tips from her uncle. She showed me how to setup MetaTrader 5 and showed how she could provide accurate news from her MIT educated uncle in Hong Kong to generate very fast money using a MetaTrader 5 demo account. After a few demos, she shows her loaded account making huge $$ via her Metatrader 5 account using broker https://cen-tiger.com/

Essentially, after seeding an account with USDT, and creating some quick profit after a couple of trades I decided it’s time to try withdrawing my funds. They block the withdrawal and then come back with a story that the account has been frozen due to suspected money laundering. The only way to unfreeze the funds is to deposit an additional 50% of the frozen funds into the centiger account. Of course at this point it’s clearly a scam.

Many chats with their online customer service results in then continuing to insist that the only way to verify my funds is to deposit an additional 50%
First of all, do not deposit anything. If you deposit more then they will come up with another reason to deposit more.

Follow below steps as well..........

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19497/Cen-tiger.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

This is the company you are referring to?

1636564364852.png

View attachment 70675

View attachment 70675They allowed withdrawal of 100 USDT but when attempting to withdraw the entire balance, the transaction failed and an email with the following was received:
Dear Centiger Limited users, the relevant regulatory agency has detected that your account is suspected of money laundering using digital currency, and the funds are currently frozen. According to the platform's risk control and anti-money laundering requirements, the platform will verify the capital of risky accounts in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities, verify the source of funds, and perform verification operations from your commonly used digital currency platform. After verification, your funds can be restored to normal trading status. Please contact the online customer service within 3 days after receiving the email. Thank you for your cooperation!

When contacting customer service they provided the following:
Hello, according to the platform's risk control and
anti-money laundering requirements, the platform
will verify the funds in the risk account and verify
the source of funds in accordance with the
requirements of the relevant regulatory authorities.
You need to pay 50% of the account assets to the
capital verification channel address of the
regulatory agency for verification. After
verification, your funds can be restored to normal
transaction status.

No matter how I tried to argue that this makes no sense, they continued insisting that more funds needed to be sent to my centiger account.

Dear Centiger Limited users, the relevant regulatory agency has detected that your account is suspected of money laundering using digital currency, and the funds are currently frozen. According to the platform's risk control and anti-money laundering requirements, the platform will verify the capital of risky accounts in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities, verify the source of funds, and perform verification operations from your commonly used digital currency platform. After verification, your funds can be restored to normal trading status. Please contact the online customer service within 3 days after receiving the email. Thank you for your cooperation!

When contacting customer service they provided the following:
Hello, according to the platform's risk control and
anti-money laundering requirements, the platform
will verify the funds in the risk account and verify
the source of funds in accordance with the
requirements of the relevant regulatory authorities.
You need to pay 50% of the account assets to the
capital verification channel address of the
regulatory agency for verification. After
verification, your funds can be restored to normal
transaction status.

No matter how I tried to argue that this makes no sense, they continued insisting that more funds needed to be sent to my centiger account.
This is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Do not pay any fees, taxes, etc. or this will be even more money you lose. They will not give your funds back no matter how much more you pay them.

On Whatsapp scan

Hi Texloser,

I have read your post and I also encounter a similar situation. After reading your post, I will not deposit any amount. But I really want to believe her because she is very charming. So I reach out to you for your suggestion.

In my case, she is a 28 years old lady living in San Francisco. She runs a clothing brand and has factories in Vietnam.

The reason I am suspected of her is that she did exactly what you had described in your post. She tell me she has accurate tips from her uncle, show me how to install MetaTrader 5, and do a Demo via Centiger limited. The item she demonstrated trading is Gold vs US Dollar.

Yet I am hesitant to doubt her because when I told her that I want to run a business like her in the future, she gives me some useful tips and warm encouragement.

Below are two details.

She reaches out in Chinese.
The item she traded is XAUUSD Gold vs US Dollar.
Are these similar in your case?

Thank you very much for your time.

Missionair

On Whatsapp scan

Hi Texloser,

I have read your post and I also encounter a similar situation. After reading your post, I will not deposit any amount. But I really want to believe her because she is very charming. So I reach out to you for your suggestion.

In my case, she is a 28 years old lady living in San Francisco. She runs a clothing brand and has factories in Vietnam.

The reason I am suspected of her is that she did exactly what you had described in your post. She tell me she has accurate tips from her uncle, show me how to install MetaTrader 5, and do a Demo via Centiger limited. The item she demonstrated trading is Gold vs US Dollar.

Yet I am hesitant to doubt her because when I told her that I want to run a business like her in the future, she gives me some useful tips and warm encouragement.

Below are two details.

She reaches out in Chinese.
The item she traded is XAUUSD Gold vs US Dollar.
Are these similar in your case?

Thank you very much for your time.

Missionair
Hi Missionair. This is the exact same scenario. Too good to be true. Try to withdraw all your funds and you will be blocked. Then they will insist that you must deposit more to unfreeze your funds. Do not!! What brokerage are they using for you? Search for it and you’ll see that it’sa new company. No phone number, no address, etc. Good luck!

Hi Missionair. This is the exact same scenario. Too good to be true. Try to withdraw all your funds and you will be blocked. Then they will insist that you must deposit more to unfreeze your funds. Do not!! What brokerage are they using for you? Search for it and you’ll see that it’sa new company. No phone number, no address, etc. Good luck!
Oh, sorry. I see that they also got you to use centiger limited as the broker. . Don't send them any more funds whatever you do.

Back