WhatsApp xauusd scan via centiger limited

Got scammed by being suckered into replying to a 36 year old lady by the name of Lena who claimed to live in Long Island via a WhatsApp random message. After much conversation and charm, she insisted on showing me how she was recovering her company losses via accurate tips from her uncle. She showed me how to setup MetaTrader 5 and showed how she could provide accurate news from her MIT educated uncle in Hong Kong to generate very fast money using a MetaTrader 5 demo account. After a few demos, she shows her loaded account making huge $$ via her Metatrader 5 account using broker https://cen-tiger.com/

Essentially, after seeding an account with USDT, and creating some quick profit after a couple of trades I decided it’s time to try withdrawing my funds. They block the withdrawal and then come back with a story that the account has been frozen due to suspected money laundering. The only way to unfreeze the funds is to deposit an additional 50% of the frozen funds into the centiger account. Of course at this point it’s clearly a scam.

Many chats with their online customer service results in then continuing to insist that the only way to verify my funds is to deposit an additional 50%
Thank goodness I researched about them, now I know, a girl pretending to be romantic with me was hesitant that i do investment with her, apparanetly she made a lot of money with them and helped me open a demo account via MT5 and made me invest free money to see how it goes and made some profit with the free money, now she is pushing me to get real money invested in it, she sends me photos but for some odd reason doesnt answer the phone or wanna video chat to confirm me that she really is the girl in the photos...If anyone in the same boat do post there pics that they use so we know to be aware of them.

Thank goodness I researched about them, now I know, a girl pretending to be romantic with me was hesitant that i do investment with her, apparanetly she made a lot of money with them and helped me open a demo account via MT5 and made me invest free money to see how it goes and made some profit with the free money, now she is pushing me to get real money invested in it, she sends me photos but for some odd reason doesnt answer the phone or wanna video chat to confirm me that she really is the girl in the photos...If anyone in the same boat do post there pics that they use so we know to be aware of them.
There is a high probability that the person you are talking to is a man, not a woman. It's very common that the scammers are men but use stolen pictures of women and pretend to be women to lure in victims.

The lady I got scammed by went by the name of Lena Zhang +1 (315) 756-5777. They initiated discussion using this number +1 (423) 523-9328 and then switched to the other number when I agreed to continue our ‘friendship’.

Attachments

• BABC88BA-E532-42EE-894F-C45D38F1E654.jpeg
    BABC88BA-E532-42EE-894F-C45D38F1E654.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 6DD75BF0-9DE4-4CC2-95D7-C1B60A473C4B.jpeg
    6DD75BF0-9DE4-4CC2-95D7-C1B60A473C4B.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 7
  • C01E0464-5BEA-4944-82B3-B14F3AEC9B29.jpeg
    C01E0464-5BEA-4944-82B3-B14F3AEC9B29.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 7
  • D65AF25E-242D-4FC5-9105-B1A2ABF14582.jpeg
    D65AF25E-242D-4FC5-9105-B1A2ABF14582.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 6
Dear Centiger Limited users, the relevant regulatory agency has detected that your account is suspected of money laundering using digital currency, and the funds are currently frozen. According to the platform's risk control and anti-money laundering requirements, the platform will verify the capital of risky accounts in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities, verify the source of funds, and perform verification operations from your commonly used digital currency platform. After verification, your funds can be restored to normal trading status. Please contact the online customer service within 3 days after receiving the email. Thank you for your cooperation!

When contacting customer service they provided the following:
Hello, according to the platform's risk control and
anti-money laundering requirements, the platform
will verify the funds in the risk account and verify
the source of funds in accordance with the
requirements of the relevant regulatory authorities.
You need to pay 50% of the account assets to the
capital verification channel address of the
regulatory agency for verification. After
verification, your funds can be restored to normal
transaction status.

No matter how I tried to argue that this makes no sense, they continued insisting that more funds needed to be sent to my centiger account.
No one has way to fight with Centiger ?

No one has way to fight with Centiger ?
Hi Wilson, I’ve invited centiger to this thread but they haven’t accepted. Surprisingly, the account is still open, however any request to withdraw funds ends up with a failure asking to contact their customer support which ends up with the same story asking for more money to unfreeze the account.

On Whatsapp scan

Hi Texloser,

I have read your post and I also encounter a similar situation. After reading your post, I will not deposit any amount. But I really want to believe her because she is very charming. So I reach out to you for your suggestion.

In my case, she is a 28 years old lady living in San Francisco. She runs a clothing brand and has factories in Vietnam.

The reason I am suspected of her is that she did exactly what you had described in your post. She tell me she has accurate tips from her uncle, show me how to install MetaTrader 5, and do a Demo via Centiger limited. The item she demonstrated trading is Gold vs US Dollar.

Yet I am hesitant to doubt her because when I told her that I want to run a business like her in the future, she gives me some useful tips and warm encouragement.

Below are two details.

She reaches out in Chinese.
The item she traded is XAUUSD Gold vs US Dollar.
Are these similar in your case?

Thank you very much for your time.

Missionair
yes, same, it's the same group, syndicate, use that Chinese girl under various name and photos, I lost 150k, last year, by Lead Deer, then they open up HDN company, now this company, they do keep the changing company in 3-5 months frame, but behind the scene, it is same group, same story, same SCAME. I had no idea this thing exists before, she pulled me into XAUUSD investment scheme and slowly by her sweet note, I lost all my assets, my family and everything, Now I'm on the street and surviving a very hard time in my entire life.

yes, same, it's the same group, syndicate, use that Chinese girl under various name and photos, I lost 150k, last year, by Lead Deer, then they open up HDN company, now this company, they do keep the changing company in 3-5 months frame, but behind the scene, it is same group, same story, same SCAME. I had no idea this thing exists before, she pulled me into XAUUSD investment scheme and slowly by her sweet note, I lost all my assets, my family and everything, Now I'm on the street and surviving a very hard time in my entire life.
Sorry for your loss. This scam is called Pig Butchering (English translation from Chinese). See the URL below for more details about this scam. Lead Deer is part of Yunma Tianlong and the thread below has more details about the registered Director of Yunma.

I was scammed with the exactly story 3 months ago, lost 50000 USD in Cen-tiger.com website (I still have an account and see the amount). I'm in debt now, but I don't know what to do so I just moved on, working and pay my debts, learn my life lesson. Hoping some one find the way to help.
Thank you everyone here to give us more information about this scam, even it is too late for me to not losing money but at least I stopped right away when I realized I was scammed by reading this post, saved me from putting more money into that scammed broker.

I was scammed with the exactly story 3 months ago, lost 50000 USD in Cen-tiger.com website (I still have an account and see the amount). I'm in debt now, but I don't know what to do so I just moved on, working and pay my debts, learn my life lesson. Hoping some one find the way to help.
Thank you everyone here to give us more information about this scam, even it is too late for me to not losing money but at least I stopped right away when I realized I was scammed by reading this post, saved me from putting more money into that scammed broker.
Please file an online report with the FBI via IC3

Hi Punisher,
What will happen after I file the report to FBI? I meant what is the process after that.( I just don't want to let my parents know and worries about me).
Thanks

Back