1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did brokers start B book trading?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by FX123, Mar 10, 2019.

1. FX123

FX123 Recruit

Does anyone remember when brokers first started B-book trading? ie where your broker trades against you

2. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

I think from their inception they employ such deceiving practices. Sometimes broker hide their scam nature well so you need to gain a lot of experience to be able to separate grain from chaff.

3. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

I am not a fan of any copy service untill they have live account connected to myfxbook with at least 1 year of history. Showing results on whatsapp or telegram groups is child's play and there is no authenticity in those results.

4. Olieng38

Olieng38 Private, 1st Class

Yes, having someone connected to something verifiable to something like myfxbook.com is really good idea in the long term. I think some of that brokers really never stopped doing so, but you really need some proof before making that accusations.

5. landorra

landorra Private

Agreed. IMHO all brokers without exception are rigging your trades all the tima no matter what if you are profitable. Otherwise they simply sit and smile.